• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who else has their beautiful bamboo bowl?

In summary, the people who received the bamboo bowls earlier than others thought the drink charms were a bit strange. The ones who received theirs later thought the drink charms were similar but not the same.
stefani2
I JUST GOT MY BAMBOO BOWL - anyone else? IT IS BEAUTIFUL :)

Nope, still waiting for mine. I can't wait to see it!Didn't know this was just for Canadian Consultants. Hope it's OK...

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting on mine.

got mine late last week. Maybe Thursday!?! I like it :) Got my drink charms too. I see what others were saying about 2 being VERY similar. What were they thinking?

I like the bowl - but have had people already comment that they would LOVE a bigger sized Bamboo Bowl for serving larger portions/salads, etc.

I thought the drink charms were a cute idea - but I won't use them. I will have to look again at the colors.

peichef said:
got mine late last week. Maybe Thursday!?! I like it :) Got my drink charms too. I see what others were saying about 2 being VERY similar. What were they thinking?

I got my bamboo bowl a few weeks back...very pretty. My mom saw it yesterday for the first time and is already adding that to her Christmas wish list (thank goodness I won't have to struggle to find something to give her this year!).

As for the drink charms, I have to laugh because the two that look alike are distinguishable if you REALLY pay attention...but a guest at my open house made the comment that after one glass of wine, she wouldn't be able to distinguish any of them anyway! We just had a good laugh and said that they'd have to make the entire glass a different color at that point! :blushing:

Katie - THAT is funny! They should have been thinking - you are right - after a few drinks NO BODY is gonna know the difference. They should have made EACH one ALL the SAME COLOR - ONE ALL BLUE, ONE ALL PINK, ONE ALL RED.....

LOL

I think for the 2 very similar charms, I'd recommend bending them in different ways. 1 can have the beads together & one can have them at opposite directions!?! maybe?I love the idea of the drink charms, I just wish they'd chosen colours that were not quite so similar.

Got my bamboo bowl last week too and LOVE IT!! It's beautiful. But today, strange thing, I got another one in the mail....:confused:....they've been messing up a lot of my orders lately.

I actually received the crown pan by mistake too and when I called, I asked them if they would just charge it to me, because I did wish I had of ordered it. Well, they couldn't do that, I have to send it back....:cry:....at least I had it to show at my open house and I can order one later.

Here's what I noticed about the drink charms..look closely at the picture in the catalog. Each charm has a different color on each end. What I mean is there is the purple shade on one end and then a contrasting color on the other. Mine don't look anything like that. They are the same color on both ends. I don't know what exactly to think of that, but it's not what I expected when I got them.

Oh, and I hear ya about the colour of the drink charms. They are pretty, but yeah, two are very similar. I think I will keep mine for a Christmas present.

I'm hoping my Bamboo Bowl will be here Friday. I'm doing a Women's Expo and I want to show it off there, especially when I hear how pretty it is. Gonna decorate it up a little for fall and have treats in it.

What is the size of the Got My Bamboo Bowl?

The Got My Bamboo Bowl is approximately 10 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height.

Is the Got My Bamboo Bowl dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Got My Bamboo Bowl is dishwasher safe. However, hand washing is recommended to maintain its quality and durability.

What is the material of the Got My Bamboo Bowl?

The Got My Bamboo Bowl is made of 100% sustainable and eco-friendly bamboo.

Can the Got My Bamboo Bowl be used for hot food?

Yes, the Got My Bamboo Bowl is heat-resistant and can be used for hot food. However, it is not recommended for use in the microwave.

What is the weight of the Got My Bamboo Bowl?

The Got My Bamboo Bowl weighs approximately 1.5 lbs, making it sturdy and durable for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• beepampered
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
mlong
  • Jen1409
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Deeder