• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

While I Wasn't Paying Attention...

nothing.It sounds like you are dealing with a lot of tension and anger from these team members. You should try to reach out to them and talk to them about their feelings. Maybe try to set up a meeting so that you can all talk.
chefkathy
...three of my team members hit the 6 month mark and were terminated.

Do I contact them and let them know or just let it be?

One of the gals was quitting and I knew that. The 2nd gal kept telling me she had orders, but never turned them in. The 3rd gal --I have no idea cuz she never returns phone calls.

What would you do?

I would just bless and release I think. And find some new folks to take thier place on your list!!!!

Same here!

okay, that's the way I was leaning. Sounds good to me!

Here's what I sent to one of mine that just passed his 6 months. Of course every response would be individual to what you know about their circumstances and personality.

Dean,

It was great having you on the team. I wish you could have had more time to make this a successful business but sometimes timing is everything. Know that I am here for you and if you ever decide to start back up I'd love to welcome you back! If you need anything in the meantime please let me know and if your customers ever need anything or want to do a show I hope you will refer them to me.

Take care and please keep in touch! It's been a pleasure getting to know you.
Beth

Oh Beth... you're good!!!!!!!!!

Beth-
That is snazz city. I love it. Thank you for sharing!!!

I send something like Beth does and then I keep them on my newsletter list. I've had two come back that way. I always figure I don't know what all is going on in their lives and I want to be friendly in case they DO want to come back.

I keep them on my customer newsletter too. Have had 1 resign that way. I also follow up when there is a new catty to see if they want to host. I have 1 that has hosted 3 times in the past year. She has no interest in resigning now, but wants products and has a group of family and friends who are addicts now too... so I guess that makes me the "pusher man"!!!

I also keep them on my customer list and have had several host for me since leaving and gotten referrals from them. One did come back but is going out again May 1. By keeping the door ajar we at least MIGHT get future business out of it all.

They always stay on my customer newsletter list, even when they are active consultants.

I had a consultant go inactive one month and I hadn't realized it until the beginning of the next month when she had resigned (and paid for a new kit) then submitted a show. I had another last year that I knew went inactive and she called me to help her resign because she had a show to send in. That was great!

Oh crap, now one of the "terminated" ones just emailed me and says she has some orders and wants to turn them in but doesn't have her consultant #, blah, blah, blah. how to respond to that?????She only did two shows that she emailed to me and I turned them in by making her a user on my P3, so she's never submitted anything herself via P3. She missed $1250 by like $200 GRrrrrr.

Let her know that her contracted expired with PC due to inactivity ( not like PC hasn't sent her anything along the way) and ask her if she interested in resigning or should you sent the show in as her the hostess. She can take the kit credit ans use that to resign too.

Emails sent....we'll see what happens....

Warning...vent and rant
pcjenni said:
Let her know that her contracted expired with PC due to inactivity ( not like PC hasn't sent her anything along the way) and ask her if she interested in resigning or should you sent the show in as her the hostess. She can take the kit credit ans use that to resign too.

Not that I am glad that you are going through this, Deb, but glad this thread has come up.

I just had one re-sign after calling PC and -itching to HO how they never told her!!!!! And my one of my up line Exec's e-mailed her welcoming her...then this girl ditzed me behind my back to the Exec...saying that I was just as responsible for her not knowing she was about to "expire". Then threatened that if things didn't work out this time, she was selling all of her PC things and never having anything to do with the company again! (oooo...I am shaking!!)

I stink so much that she re-signed under me!! Her and other one signed up during double points month. Have tried to contact them for training...SOMETHING...and I have gotten one e-mail back. I want then to qualify for Hawaii and would love to have those double points. Now, that sounds entirely selfish, but it is the only motivation when I am blown off to keep putting myself out there for them. The new one I can forgive a little easier, but the "re-signed" one is going to know that if it doesn't work out this time...SHE is to blame.

And yes I DO feel better!!:D

OMG Ann! LOL!!!!!! :)

"saying that I was just as responsible for her not knowing she was about to "expire"
Funny how that works that it is our job to run their business for them isn't it?
I had one last fall, when my baby was just weeks old who was about to expire, I called, emailed and mailed a letter to no avail. Then on the last day of the month I get an email after 12am that she has an order and will submit it in the morning since she can't get P3 to work (she had only submitted one show 6 months before) I am thinking, "she can't submit it tomorrow, she will have to resign!!) So I ended up on the phone with her at 1 am sending it in for her. (I was hoping she would go on to qualify and help me for either Disney or Hawaii) Now another 6 months later she has again done nothing at all. I will call her one more time and then I give up! LOL

What is "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." all about?

"While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that focuses on quick and easy recipes for busy individuals or families. It features a variety of recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks, all designed to be made in under 30 minutes.

Are the recipes in "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." healthy?

Yes, all of the recipes in "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." are made with fresh, whole ingredients and are designed to be nutritious and balanced. They also include options for dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free or vegetarian.

Can I purchase "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." in stores?

No, "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." is exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can find a consultant near you by visiting our website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature.

Are the ingredients for the recipes in "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." expensive or hard to find?

No, the ingredients in "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." are simple and easy to find at most grocery stores. They also do not require any specialized kitchen equipment, making it accessible for all home cooks.

Does "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." include any tips or tricks for meal planning or time management?

Yes, "While I Wasn't Paying Attention..." includes helpful tips and tricks for meal planning and time management to make cooking easier and more efficient. It also includes a section on pantry staples and essential kitchen tools for quick and easy meal preparation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • kcjodih
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamela
  • dannyzmom
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies