• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Sample Pack to Order for the Best Selection?

In summary, Alison is planning on ordering the following: Package C, 5" Santoku, Large Holiday Platter, and 3" Paring Knife w/ Honing Tool. She is also considering the Holiday Appetizer plates to go with the serving plate she earned.
PurpleAngel
Gold Member
What sample packages has everyone ordered (or plan on ordering)?

I already got B, C, D, & some open stock for the $3,000 level in SAT so I'm thinking about E & the Knife Block for sure...maybe the Holiday Appetizer plates to go with the serving plate I earned...

I bought C, the 5" Santuko, Utility w/ honing case, and wine glasses. If I fill my August calendar I may allow myself to get B (so I can have a 2nd bamboo bowl and grinder) and the knife block. I'm debating about the holiday plates - I just talked with a friend and we may split them (1 for shows and 1 to give away - maybe with some bark on them or something).

I ordered package C, 5" Santoku, Large Holiday Platter, and 3" Paring Knife w/ Honing Tool. There are many other things that I'd like to have, but I don't want all the other things that I have to get in the packages. It's so much better to earn things FREE! Then I don't mind getting things in a package that I don't really want.

Alison, why are you worried?

JAE said:
Alison, why are you worried?

I should change that... I was worried about asking my aunt about hosting at the family reunion tonight (see what I wrote in the 3-2-1 thread about my dream last night).

... officially changed. Thanks for checking on me :)

GourmetGirl said:
I should change that... I was worried about asking my aunt about hosting at the family reunion tonight (see what I wrote in the 3-2-1 thread about my dream last night).

... officially changed. Thanks for checking on me :)
Yep, I read that thread earlier, but I didn't connect the two.

I'm ordering E, and the appetizer plates from open stock.

I thought about ordering another B - but then decided I'd rather promote and get it all for free...so that's my plan!:thumbup:

I got the holiday plates, platter, the 5 in santuko, the paring knife and sample packages C&E SINCE i EARNED SAMPLE b WITH THE Sale A thon. I am debating if I want the crown cake pan or not.

Can you order another sample B if you earned for free? I would love another grinder to make a set :)

merego said:
Can you order another sample B if you earned for free? I would love another grinder to make a set :)

Yep! You sure can!:thumbup:

merego said:
I thought about doing that, but I really only want the grinder and I'll just wait until I have my own show or something.

1. What is included in the Pampered Chef Sample Pack?

The Pampered Chef Sample Pack includes a variety of our best-selling products, such as our Quick-Stir® Pitcher, Garlic Press, Mini Measure-All® Cup, Small Batter Bowl, and Flexible Cutting Mat. It also includes recipes and tips for using each product.

2. Can I customize my Sample Pack?

Yes, you can customize your Sample Pack by choosing which products you would like to include. We offer a wide selection of products, so you can choose the ones that best fit your needs and interests.

3. How much does the Sample Pack cost?

The cost of the Sample Pack varies depending on the products you choose to include. However, we offer a discounted price for our Sample Pack to allow you to try out multiple products at a lower cost.

4. How long does it take to receive my Sample Pack?

We typically ship out Sample Packs within 1-2 business days, and delivery time varies depending on your location. You can expect to receive your Sample Pack within 5-7 business days from the date of purchase.

5. Is there a limit to how many Sample Packs I can order?

There is no limit to how many Sample Packs you can order. We want to make sure you have the opportunity to try out a variety of our products and find the ones that work best for you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
  • KristensCooking
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
Replies