• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Which Recipe Calls for Microwave Roasted Garlic in the Batter Bowl?

In summary, the "Iso Roasted Garlic Technique" is a method of roasting garlic using the Pampered Chef Iso Roaster. It results in tender and sweet garlic cloves and eliminates the need for aluminum foil. This technique can also be used with other types of roasters or pans. The roasted garlic can be used in various dishes as a spread, flavoring, or ingredient. It typically takes 45-60 minutes to roast using this technique, but the time may vary. It is important to check on the garlic occasionally to prevent it from burning.
finley1991
I think it was last fall, we had a recipe that called for roasting garlic in the Batter Bowl in the microwave... can anyone tell me which recipe that was part of?

TIA!!! :)

I looked for about 45 minutes and then as soon as I asked, I found it... Microwave White Chicken Chili. :)

Hi there! I believe the recipe you are referring to is the Roasted Garlic and Parmesan Spread recipe. It's a delicious and easy way to make roasted garlic in the microwave. Hope that helps! Happy cooking! :)

1. What is the "Iso Roasted Garlic Technique"?

The "Iso Roasted Garlic Technique" is a method of roasting garlic using the Pampered Chef Iso Roaster. It involves placing a whole garlic bulb inside the Iso Roaster and roasting it in the oven until the garlic becomes soft and caramelized.

2. How does the Iso Roasted Garlic Technique differ from traditional methods of roasting garlic?

The Iso Roasted Garlic Technique allows for a more even roasting of the garlic bulb, resulting in tender and sweet garlic cloves. It also eliminates the need for aluminum foil and prevents the garlic from becoming burnt or bitter.

3. Can I use this technique with other types of roasters or pans?

The Iso Roasted Garlic Technique is specifically designed for the Pampered Chef Iso Roaster. However, you can also use a ceramic baker or small oven-safe dish as an alternative.

4. What are some ways I can use the garlic roasted using this technique?

The roasted garlic can be used as a spread on bread or crackers, added to mashed potatoes or pasta dishes, or mixed into sauces and dips. It can also be used as a flavoring in soups, stews, and marinades.

5. How long does the garlic need to roast using the Iso Roasted Garlic Technique?

The garlic typically takes 45-60 minutes to roast in the Iso Roaster. However, the time may vary depending on the size of the garlic bulb and your oven temperature. It is important to check on the garlic occasionally to prevent it from burning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • annew
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
annew
  • akaskydebil