• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Receipt Do You Use and Why???

Guests can see what they want and if they want to order it, they can. :)I like that there's no extra copies hanging around. Everyone uses the same form and I don't have to think about which kind of receipt a guest is getting. :)Can you attach a copy of the order form you use? Thanks.Sure. :) I know there are other versions and styles out there as well, so find a style you like and customize to your heart's content! :)
spoiledchef
Okay, so which order form do you use and why?!!? I used to use the outside order form, and then I'd print receipts using PP. But -- I'm currently using the write-in order forms (with wish list attached), and I use this as a receipt. But -- no one is using the Wish List. I'm starting to think I'd be just as fine with the outside order forms.

If you use outside order forms, do you print it double-sided with the return info on the back, or do you print PP receipts?

So, what do you use and why? Thanks everyone.

I make my own order forms and use them for all orders. When the show closes, I print a PP receipt for the guests. It's been working great for me so far. I make a point of telling guests that they will receive a printed receipt with their order and if they forget what they ordered or need to change something then they can give me a call. :)

I like that there's no extra copies hanging around. Everyone uses the same form and I don't have to think about which kind of receipt a guest is getting. :)

Can you attach a copy of the order form you use? Thanks.

Well, I tried to upload the doc, but it failed. I'll email you a copy. :)

agw, could you send a copy to me as well?? I did my first show last night, and those itemized receipts were kind of a nightmare. TIA!

[email protected]

here are the outside orders that I create for my cluster and a sister director and our Advance Director's team too! Hope this helps you! Remember to change my name to yours!!

Attachments

• Outside Order Form -Jun06.doc
    743 KB · Views: 364
spoiledchef said:
Okay, so which order form do you use and why?!!? I used to use the outside order form, and then I'd print receipts using PP. But -- I'm currently using the write-in order forms (with wish list attached), and I use this as a receipt. But -- no one is using the Wish List. I'm starting to think I'd be just as fine with the outside order forms.

If you use outside order forms, do you print it double-sided with the return info on the back, or do you print PP receipts?

So, what do you use and why? Thanks everyone.
I use the write in forms at my shows - that way they can take a copy home. I also give them the wish list and tell them it's a great way to keep track of what they have and what they want (and my name's on it). I do the PP receipts for the host and for outside orders.

I give the host the outside order form (which one varies) and replace them with an official form at the closing of the show.

Beth -- that sounds like a good idea with the Wish List. I just don't find that the customers are filling it out for me. So, why not let them keep it? LOL!

I've also written orders on the write-in for outside orders as well. I also read where someone copies the outside order onto the PP sales receipts, and THAT sounds like a GREAT plan. I may have to try that one too. But -- right now, I've got way too many write-in sales reciepts.

Anyone know if HO cares which one the customer may turn in if they have a return/exchange? I tear them apart sometimes to make 3 order forms.

agw said:

Could you please email me a copy of your order form as well? I am just starting out with Pampered Chef. I received the sales receipts and it's the itemized type which is just too difficult to follow. I like the idea of creating your own order forms and printing receipts. Thank you in advance.

Sure. :) I know there are other versions and styles out there as well, so find a style you like and customize to your heart's content! :)

My concern is that we use a receipt that is acceptable for returns. I have been using the write-in receipt. The itemized one is aggravating because it is 2 pages wide and you can't find the items easily.

PCJeanie

write-in vs. itemizedI use the write-ins, but I like the itemized because they can circle, star or highlight items they want without flipping pages. If you know where the product is on the receipt you can tell them, that way if its on their wish list they can mark it in someway (no I don't memorize the receipts, I use cheats to help me). Its also a great booking-recruiting tool at check out. HTH

Is it ok to customize an OOF... then print a receipt on the PP sales receipt? Would the receipt be acceptable for returns? What qualifies a receipt as acceptable for returns? I've just signed up with The Pampered Chef and am new to this stuff. My kit came with the itemized receipts and I really don't want to use those. Thank you in advance for your help.

Which Receipt?I have been weighing this myself for some time. From the beginning I have used the itemized because my director said she had to many problems with people putting in the wrong amount and/or product number on the OOF or write in forms. I already have had people write in the wrong amount on the itemized!!! Also, I understand you have to have an original PC receipt for returns. If someone orders after the party has been held (before submitting) I then print their receipt on a PP form. If I do away with the itemized and use OOF for parties and print up all PP receipts then I have to mail all these receipts to the host. Now I have added postage. So maybe I'll just stay with itemized??? Decisions...decisions...decisions...:confused:

agw said:

Hi agw Could you please send me a copy to? I'd love to have it Thanks!

[email protected]

Sure. :) Keep in mind, though, that my versions are specific to where I live. When I made mine up, it was because I kept having trouble with folks calculating the tax incorrectly. In Indiana S&H is taxed, but food is not. It was frustrating to say the least.

I think I may have figured out why I couldn't post them. I made them in Excel, and an .xls extension doesn't appear to be recognized as an uploadable document format. :)

Last edited:
I love the OOF!I have done it a few ways. I first started with the OOF, brought them home and then had to input into my computer. That was ok. The next thing I did was I had some of the itemized forms, the guests hated them:( Then I started using the write in forms and no one has used the wish list! So I figured whats the use. I am now back to the OOFs but now I have a laptop that I take with me and I enter the orders at the show and if they entered anything incorectly I can catch it then and there!!!:) :)

I use the OOF (colored, that my Director sends out) at the show. I enter everything in to PP with my laptop at the show, and catch any mistakes while I'm there w/customer.
Then I print the receipts out on PC Paper when the show closes, and attach a letter to each receipt. Sign those, then give them/mail them to the host as her "Closing packet", with a letter to her as well.

I like the itemized form now that the items are listed in the order thay appear in the catalog. I think its easier when people see the list of items to choose from, and they use it as a wishlist. I use it to schedule shows with what they didn't order!

What is the best receipt to use for Pampered Chef products?

The best receipt to use depends on the specific Pampered Chef product you are using. Some recipes are specifically designed for certain products, while others can be used with a variety of products. It is always best to consult the product instructions or check the Pampered Chef website for recommended recipes.

Can I use a regular recipe for Pampered Chef products?

While you can certainly experiment with using regular recipes with Pampered Chef products, it is always recommended to use recipes specifically designed for the products. Pampered Chef recipes have been tested and perfected to ensure the best results with their products.

Why should I use a Pampered Chef recipe instead of a regular recipe?

Pampered Chef recipes are specifically designed to work with their products, resulting in the best possible outcome. They also often include tips and tricks for using the products and achieving the best results. Using a Pampered Chef recipe can help you get the most out of your products and create delicious meals and treats.

How can I find Pampered Chef recipes?

You can find Pampered Chef recipes on their website, in their catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also join online cooking communities or follow Pampered Chef on social media for recipe ideas and inspiration.

Do I need to buy special ingredients for Pampered Chef recipes?

Pampered Chef recipes typically use common and easily accessible ingredients. However, some recipes may call for specific Pampered Chef products, such as their spice blends or sauces. These products can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • emiscookin
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • kdangel518