• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which product?

Apr 13, 2010
I am new to PC and am doing my 1st show this sat. my host wants me to make the quesadilla cups with nectarine salsa for a mexican theme...this is fine but i am a little worried it doesn't "show off" some of the best selling products. I do not have the DCB yet, but wondered if there were something I could make ahead of time in the bar pan to help with sales...or should I really "show" the food chopper? Please help with any advice....Thanks!

lesliec

Veteran Member
Mar 31, 2010
I am fairly new too, so may not have the best advice, but I think you could make some salsa to serve with chips to serve on the side. Also if you wanted to demo the mandoline and cut up some veggies to serve too (cucumber would be great). I know that a couple of times I have taken the TTA with all of my tools, and after the demo and close have told all of the guests that they are welcome to go try out anything they are interested in. Most of them don't, but it gives them permission to go be nosey if they want to, and some usually at least go and look.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Casandra Crane
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views