• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Is Better Half-Price Shipping or

In summary, Trish advises giving something extra in place of discounted or free items in order to boost sales in July. She suggests offering a free seasoning or rub with a $50 order or something along those lines. The best option is to offer $2 off any item, as this will contribute to comissionable sales and host benefits.
Trish1953
Silver Member
Which is better Half-Price Shipping or $2.00 any item in the catalog? I'm trying to boost July sales with an incentive sale.

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

Attachments

• Half-Price Shipping Coupon.doc
    36 KB · Views: 332
I've been advised that instead of giving something discounted or free, give them something extra. July is a great month for this because the guest special is not a freebie.

Offer a free seasoning or rub with a $50 order or something along those lines.

You could even offer a Free Season's Best cookbook with every order over $50. They are only $1 and by the time you add it onto the Host order its discounted anyway. Or if you are wanting something a little bigger the mini serving spatula- $4( very popular), but depending on the Host discount it would be about $3??. Just some ideas....

Of your 2 options, I would pick $2 off any item because that adds to your comissionable sales. The $2 off shipping costs you a little more (you aren't making anything on it to offset the cost) and it won't contribute to increased host benefits, sales, incentive points, etc. like the $2 in product will.

I changed up my postcards. Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• Free Season's Best Coupon.doc
    36.5 KB · Views: 481
Trish, I love your coupons and will probably be stealing them in the future to use for myself. The only thing I wonder about is whether you should lower the amount they need to spend to get the cookbook. I would do it for a $25 order. JMHO

I did a contest with my June host that who ever had the most in guest sales won the Jumbo BBQ Turner. YOu could do something like that to with all your customer and have the one with the highest amount spent wins something, too. I am going to do it again for my Host and may for the Guest as well. My host really got into it - one won by $2.00!

And I just had a customer give me back 2 BBQ Basting Bottle's that the guest did not want , so, I can use them for Free.! YAHOO!!!

Related to Which Is Better Half-Price Shipping or

1. Which is better, half-price shipping or free shipping?

The answer to this question depends on your individual ordering habits. If you tend to place larger orders, free shipping may be the better option for you. However, if you typically place smaller orders, half-price shipping may save you more money in the long run.

2. Can I combine half-price shipping with other discounts or offers?

Yes, you can combine half-price shipping with other discounts and offers. However, keep in mind that some exclusions may apply, so be sure to check the terms and conditions of the specific offer.

3. How do I redeem the half-price shipping offer?

In order to redeem the half-price shipping offer, simply add eligible products to your cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will automatically be applied to your shipping cost.

4. Is there a limit to how many times I can use the half-price shipping offer?

No, there is no limit to how many times you can use the half-price shipping offer. However, keep in mind that it is only available for a limited time and may be subject to change without notice.

5. Can I use the half-price shipping offer for international orders?

Unfortunately, the half-price shipping offer is only available for orders within the United States and Canada. International orders will be subject to regular shipping rates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scrappergirl7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
barbinohio
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies