• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Choose the Exec. Double Burner Griddle Over the Professional One?

In summary, the Double Burner Griddle is a heavy-duty cast iron griddle that can be used on all stovetops, measures 20 inches by 10.5 inches, is not dishwasher safe, and can be used in the oven up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
bridgetbakes
Are there any really good reasons for a customer to go with the Exec. Double Burner Griddle as opposed to the Professional one?

I have a customer who wants to use her 60% item on this and all I could offer is that the Exec one has the silicone covered handles. Otherwise, aren't they the same? (There is no reason I can think of why you would place the Griddle in the oven so I didn't think the higher oven temp tolerance w/ the Exec.griddle would make a difference.)

Would love to hear your comments!

The quality is better with the Executive. Professional is oven safe only to 350, Executive to 400.It has a slightly better quality DuPont coating...more ergonomic handles.Back when I was a consumer and had the choice, I picked the Exec. I feel the difference was worth it.

For the price of 60% off, she should get the executive. Another reason, if she wants to add to her collection, the professional will no longer be available after this month. I had a host almost buy the professional 12" skillet and the lid. It was less than $10 more for her to get the Executive.

My philosophy about things that I plan on keeping for a long long time:

I get the biggest/baddest/best that I can afford.

That being said, if she is only going to use it occasionally, then she might be better off with the Professional and save a few bucks.

Dupont II Autograph coating on the inside and the out - titantium reinforced - better conductor of heat then the professional - for the few dollars difference - go for the better series!! She won't be disappointed!!

Go with Exec. It's better all the way around and at 60% the price difference is minimal.

1. What material is the Double Burner Griddle made of?

The Double Burner Griddle is made of heavy-duty cast iron, which provides even heat distribution and is durable for long-term use.

2. Can the Double Burner Griddle be used on all stovetops?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is designed to be used on all stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction.

3. How big is the cooking surface of the Double Burner Griddle?

The cooking surface of the Double Burner Griddle measures 20 inches by 10.5 inches, providing ample space to cook multiple items at once.

4. Is the Double Burner Griddle dishwasher safe?

No, we do not recommend putting the Double Burner Griddle in the dishwasher as it may cause damage to the cast iron surface. It is best to hand wash with warm, soapy water and dry thoroughly.

5. Can the Double Burner Griddle be used in the oven?

Yes, the Double Burner Griddle is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it perfect for finishing dishes or keeping food warm while cooking other items on the stovetop.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• natural
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
natural
  • FFBearPChef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
Replies