• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Deck on the Sovereign or Majesty Will You Choose?

In summary, the Sovereign and Majesty cookware sets are both high-quality options for your kitchen, with the main difference being in their design and materials. Both sets are compatible with induction stovetops, but the Majesty set may be a better option due to its thicker base and heavier construction. Additionally, both sets are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The lids for both sets are interchangeable, adding convenience and versatility. Both sets also come with a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring a reliable and long-lasting cookware set.

Sovereign OR Majesty?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Which one will you be on? This poll should make it easier for us instead of looking at siggys and scrolling down to read the threads!

Sovereign-Deck 5 for me!

Last edited:
I'm curious as to how many consultants will be taking the cruise???

I;m on Magistsy

Right now there is 4 on Sovereign (including myself) and 4 on Majesty! Wow!

PampMomof3 said:
Right now there is 4 on Sovereign (including myself) and 4 on Majesty! Wow!

Yea!!!!:thumbup:

Sovereign!!!! :thumbup:

I'm on Majesty! deck 6

Last edited:
I'm on the Majesty, Deck 5.

Ardi

Related to Which Deck on the Sovereign or Majesty Will You Choose?

What is the difference between the Sovereign and Majesty cookware sets?

The Sovereign and Majesty cookware sets are both high-quality, durable options for your kitchen. The main difference is in their design and materials. The Sovereign set features a sleek stainless steel exterior and a non-stick interior, while the Majesty set has a classic cast iron look and enamel coating on the interior.

Which set is better for cooking on an induction stovetop?

Both the Sovereign and Majesty sets are compatible with induction stovetops. However, the Majesty set may be a better option as it has a thicker base and heavier construction, providing better heat distribution and retention on induction surfaces.

Is the Sovereign or Majesty set dishwasher safe?

Yes, both the Sovereign and Majesty sets are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend washing them by hand to prolong their lifespan and maintain their appearance.

Are the lids included with the Sovereign and Majesty sets interchangeable?

Yes, the lids for the Sovereign and Majesty sets are interchangeable. This allows for more versatility and convenience in the kitchen.

Do the Sovereign and Majesty sets come with a warranty?

Yes, both the Sovereign and Majesty sets come with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship and ensures that you will have a reliable and long-lasting cookware set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
  • Poll
  • janetupnorth
  • General Chat
Replies
Views