• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Cheffer Has Been Registered the Longest?

In summary, "Just Curious..." is a line of kitchen tools and gadgets offered exclusively by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make everyday cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable. The line includes a variety of high-quality kitchen tools such as peelers, measuring cups and spoons, zesters, spatulas, and more. They are only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants, who can be contacted for hosting cooking parties or placing direct orders. These versatile products can be used with any brand of cookware and bakeware and are dishwasher safe. Special promotions and discounts are often available for "Just Curious..." products on the company's website and through local consultants, and hosts of cooking parties can earn them for free or
ChefLisa
I am curious as to which Cheffer (other than Deb and Greg) has been registered with the forum the longest.

My join date is January 19, 2005. Anyone on here join any earlier?

Lisa

Lisa, Click here for a list of members in order of join date.

I didn't know that was there....I'm not surprised that YOU did though! I wonder how many of those are still active, I only recognized a few names on the first page. I guess that list goeas back to day one and has everyone who has ever joined on it. It would be nice to see a 'last post' column on there too? hmmmmm......do ya think Greg can do that too......

Just remember, that members list only shows those who have posted. If they haven't posted and joined 2 years ago, they won't show up.

And John (Pampered 1224) is the Winner! He has been here longer than DebPC! (well, one day longer anyway!)

WOW! I thought I joined in 2004 - maybe it changed when I changed my screen name? Or maybe I just remember wrong. Oh, well!

Thanks for the info. It's interesting.

And Ann you just have too much time on your hands! :p

Related to Which Cheffer Has Been Registered the Longest?

1. What is "Just Curious..."?

"Just Curious..." is a unique line of kitchen tools and gadgets offered exclusively by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make everyday cooking and meal preparation easier and more enjoyable.

2. What types of products are included in the "Just Curious..." line?

The "Just Curious..." line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as peelers, measuring cups and spoons, zesters, spatulas, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be both functional and stylish.

3. Are "Just Curious..." products only available for purchase through Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, "Just Curious..." products are exclusively sold through Pampered Chef consultants. You can host a cooking party with a consultant to try out and purchase these products, or you can place an order directly through a consultant.

4. Can "Just Curious..." products be used with other brands of cookware and bakeware?

Yes, "Just Curious..." products are designed to be versatile and can be used with any brand of cookware and bakeware. They are also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. Are there any promotions or discounts available for "Just Curious..." products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special promotions and discounts on "Just Curious..." products. These can be found on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. Additionally, hosts of cooking parties can earn free and discounted "Just Curious..." products as part of our host rewards program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
trps
  • Deb O
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • pamperedalf