• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Which Are the Must Have Stones?

In summary, the must have stones for consultants are a round stone, a small or med bar pan, and a mini baker.
ChefJoyJ
Since I'm a new consultant with only a large bar pan (from kit) and a well loved and well used (deep, deep brown) rectangule stone...and it is stoneware month, I was wondering. What are the must have stones? For consultants, that is. I hosted my grand opening show and as of now I have $240 in free product. I want to begin building my collection, and if I order now, I will have my stones for my shows at the end of the month. Suggestions??

Last edited:
I would say a round stone, and a small or med bar pan, and for sure a mini baker.

Ge the DCB and use some of Becky's recipe ideas at your shows.

pamperedlinda said:
Ge the DCB and use some of Becky's recipe ideas at your shows.

Thats a good idea too Linda.

I love my round stone (the large one...I just ordered the small one to show it off too!). I've had it for a while, but only really started using it more when I became a consultant...it's really great for demo'ing wreaths and rings, like the All-American Cheeseburger Ring.
My mom loves her mini-loaf pan, and I just had a customer buy one Sunday who was SOOO excited about it. I've also sold the muffin/cupcake stone, and that customer's very happy with it so far, too.
I also recently ordered the mini-baker, because I want to use it to make the Hot Pizza Dip for a show this month. My friend loves that recipe, and I figure it's more effective to show it in the mini-baker than in the dish she always makes it in. :)
HTH! Good luck...and have fun spending your free product dollars!

Edit: Forgot to mention that I got the DCB back in October...mom earned it as a host and gave it to me as a "good luck" gift for my business. :) LOVE it for the 30-minute chicken, and I've made the Ultimate Banana Split Cake in it too...yummy.

Mini Baker - for dips
Deep Covered Baker!!!!
Large Round w/ Handles
Mini Loaf Stone
Rectangle Stone

I wouldn't want to part with any of mine - but along with the 2 you already mentioned, these are the ones that I use the most.

large round
DCB
rectangle

You can't say we are not passionate about our stoneware

I use my large bar pan and round w/handles the most.
Next after that, the DCB.

LOL! :D I am super glad I asked! I wanted to know what stones you used the most in your shows...b/c I need to stock up on things I will use for shows first. Then I can get my "I want" items for me later. :)

Definitely get a round stone - great for the ring recipes - I use that and my large bar pan the most at shows.

Round stone or round stone with handles?

I love my DCB! I also use my large bar pan and medium round stone a lot... I use both for a lot of things.. including bean roast.

Large round stone with handles
DCB
Loaf pan ( not mini)

Large round stone with handles
DCB
I just ordered the mini baker this month because so many seem to use it alot.

My favorite is the Rectangular Baker. Use it all the time!! I also use my lg. bar pan and lg. round stones but I love the 9 x 13 rectangular baker.

DCB!!!!!!!!!
Large Round w/ Handles
1) the handles sell better
2) they are more $$$, which turns into better sales
3) just as versatile as the Lg Round

ChefJoyJ said:
Round stone or round stone with handles?

I would wait until Leadership announcements to see if they go with all handles on the flat stones, because then you will definitely want the Large Round Stone w/ handles and not one that they might discontinue soon. I too think the DCB is a must have! I absolutely love the Quick Turkey Chili in the microwave in that stone. Also if you make a lot of Miracle cakes (microwave cakes) then you might want the Fluted Stone. When I first started I made that at every show and sold quite a few of those. Those are really the only ones I really demo at shows. I have lots more at home. If you have a toaster oven I would definitely get the small bar pan to keep in there.

Deep Covered Baker - I have this and love it! I have used it at most of my shows (just started Sept). The 30 min chicken is amazing and has sold a few for me. Also, the quick turkey chili is good - can't wait to use that at a show.small bar pan - great for the toaster oven (as someone mentioned). Great sell for kids going to college, warming a piece of pizza, making just 2 cookies (from a tub). and a great little start for a show is roll 1/2 package crescent rolls a little, sprinkle w/ dill and wrap around an 8oz cream cheese - pop in the toaster oven serve w/ crackers.lg round w/ handles - I have w/out handles and it's a pain to get out of the oven. wish I had handles. I haven't used this at a show yet, but will with either the ring or the tangy brie (tried and loved it!)one that will fit your favorite dip recipe

i think i am in the minority - but i never promote the flat round stones. i think the re-design with handles is great - but i'd rather have something i can do more with - so the large bar pan is my favorite. i make all my braids on it - plus i can roast veggies, potatoes, bake cookies and more (like bacon). when people want to buy the round stone i ask them what they want to use it for - and mostly they say pizza or cookies - so i tell them they can do that and more on the bar pan.

my other favroite is the deep dish baker and rectangular baker. the deep dish is perfect for making chicken, porkchops, meatloaf, warm spinach dip, etc. and the rectangular baker is perfect for roasts, desserts, overnight french toast.

i figure stones are hard to store and heavy - the more uses someone can have for one stone - the more they will love it and eventually buy more. if they buy a stone that they only use for one thing - they might think it is more of a hassle than a necessity - which is how i feel!! :)

I got a Small Oval in Fr Vanilla so I could show what the glazed pieces looked like.
The ones we use the most at home are: Lg Round (get the handles though), Bar Pan, Sm Ba Pan (for toaster oven).

I always tell people to start with the bar pan because they can do so much in it!

I agree with the large round stone with handles and the DCB. Heck, get another large bar pan. I just finally ordered myself another one because it gets used so much. Those would be my show stones. I also use the medium bar pan and the rectangle stone at home alot. I do agree that you should at least wait a couple days to see if they come out with some of the other flat stones with handles (someone will post it on here) that way you aren't getting something that may be going out of the catalog soon or being redesigned.

At my shows I use 3 stones the most:
large rd with handles
sm bar pan (for the crescent roll bake off, I do it at every show)
large bar pan

And I always have either my deep covered baker or cranberry deep dish pie plate to show.

graciec1977 said:
At my shows I use 3 stones the most:
large rd with handles
sm bar pan (for the crescent roll bake off, I do it at every show)
large bar pan

And I always have either my deep covered baker or cranberry deep dish pie plate to show.

What is that?

Oh - the Deep Dish Baker is available on the outlet in Hunter still for only $16.25.
I bought that and am using it twice this month at shows!

1. What are the most popular stones from Pampered Chef?

The top five must-have stones from Pampered Chef are the Large Bar Pan, the Deep Covered Baker, the Rectangular Baker, the Pizza Stone, and the Mini Loaf Pan. These stones are versatile and can be used for a variety of dishes, making them essential items in any kitchen.

2. How do I use the stones properly?

To use the stones, preheat them in the oven according to the instructions for each specific stone. Then, place the food directly on the stone and cook until done. It is important to avoid extreme temperature changes, such as placing a hot stone in cold water, as this can cause the stone to crack.

3. Do I need to season the stones?

No, the stones from Pampered Chef do not require seasoning. However, it is recommended to lightly oil the stone before each use to help prevent food from sticking.

4. How do I clean the stones?

The stones can be cleaned with warm water and a small amount of mild soap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners, as they can damage the stone. It is also important to let the stone cool down before cleaning it.

5. Can the stones be used on the grill?

Yes, some of the Pampered Chef stones, such as the Large Bar Pan and the Pizza Stone, can be used on the grill. However, be sure to follow the instructions for each specific stone and avoid using them on direct flames.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
  • ChefZee