• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must Have Products for Consultants?

In summary, the must have items from the rest of the catalog for a product based show are: - Prep bowls - Deluxe cheese grater - Slice-n-serve - The bakers roller - The Colander and Bowl Set - Chef's Tongs - The Citrus Press - Kitchen Shears - The Core and More - Salad Chopper
ChefJoyJ
Seeing what great advice I'm getting in my stones thread...I thought I'd follow up with this question - other than stones, what are some must have items from the rest of the catalog? I need to begin to build my product base for shows and want to put my $240 in free product (as of now, still waiting on my last few stragglers) to good use!

Help! :)

Salad choppers
SS Bowls
Prep Bowls
Easy Read Measuring Cups
An SA Platter
some Bamboo Tools

Time for bed - can't think of any more right now!:indif: :indif: :indif:

Me too! I'm looking forward to seeing what great advice the Cheffers have for me tomorrow! :D

Okay...time for bed... :indif:

Scrapers
Cookware
Batter bowls
Small and large spreader
Color coated santoku knife

Executive cookware!! Definitely the Prep bowls. Deluxe cheese grater. Slice-n-serve, tool turn-about.

the bakers roller is a must for so many recipes.
Prep bowls
pocket thermometer (especially if you buy the DCB)
Bamboo spoons
cookbooks

Ok I think I made up this list before the newest Fall Products came out. I found it on our yahoo group...I recommend the Smooth Edge Can Opener, the Tool Turn About, The Colander and Bowl Set, Chef's Tongs, The Citrus Press, Kitchen Shears, The Core and More and the Salad Chopper. Any Simple Additions, like the Large Bowl or the Dots Large Round Bowl for serving. If you have a half off item then I would definitely get the Stainless Mixing Bowl Set and/or the Deep Covered Baker. I think a Round Stone is also a must. Lot's of cookbooks, you don't even have to mention them, if you leave them on the coffee table during your show you'll usually sell some. The Kitchen Spritzer for your stones...never use Pam no matter what anyone else tells you :rolleyes: I really think it gunks up your stones and your cookware! :D

I have the bakers roller, the Deep Covered Baker, and the small bar pan and have used them at most of my shows (I only started in Sept). The DCB is a HUGE hit for me. Everyone loves it, and I got a few bookings for it.What I think I'm ordering now:
pocket thermometer
citrus press (have seen many rave about this)
can opener - need to see this one and try it out, works great, but tricky to learn
bamboo spoons
small scoop (to make quick easy things w/ my mini muffin tin)
tool turn-about (so my display is a little neater)
honing toolthings I love, but can't afford yet:
salad spinner - works amazingly well
oil dipping set - a little olive oil and some PC spices YUM! (can also add grated cheese w/ deluxe grater or pressed garlic)
SS Cookware - I love it!
Executive 12" - for skillet cakes

Mix N' Chop! I sell a ton of those at every show when I mention it and pass around. It is only $9, but when it becomes an add on....

I also agree that you need some Executive Cookware and the Forged Cutlery Santuko knife.

I really like the spritzer too. Even if you don't need it for a recipe, talking about it makes people buy it!

The tool turnabout, ice cream dipper and micro pots are huge hits at my shows. When I put and ice cube on the ice cream dipper and it melts right away they are amazed and say they have to have one and I have alot of customers that talk about how great the micro cookers are so I sell alot.
Also I haven't seen anyone mention the timer yet and that is a MUST have for me and the deluxe cheese grater as I really dont like the ultimate mandoline (sorry PC but that stays home)
If you do interactive shows then the suds pump is another must have, set it by the sink with the microfiber towel and ask everyone to come up and wash their hands before you start the demo.other ideas:
stainless steel scoops (med for making rings)
deep covered baker
all spices especially the caramel and cinnamon sprinkles
forged cutlery petite paring knife (huge hit!)I could go on forever about what to get as all the products are great but my only advice is keep what you bring to the show simple, what came in your kit, what you will need for the recipe, anything the host asked to see and the smaller items that dont add alot of bulk to your kit!

I posted this in the other thread but wait just a couple days to make your final choice. They are going to be redesigning stuff and getting rid of things too. Someone will post it on here as soon as they can but at least you'll know what you are getting isn't going to change or go out of the catalog.

My choice now would be:
prep bowls (full set)
easy read measuring cups (full set)
stainless bowls
baker's roller
Do they still do the cheese grater in the kit??? (guess I should look at the picture when I talk about it myself!)
Another peice of cookware (12" skillet or 8" stainless saute pan)
trifle bowl can be really pretty and shows off good recipes
Tool Turn About (saves so much room on your display table!!!)
Stainless Scoops
Mix N Chop!!

prep bowls
classic batter bowl
scraper collection
knives
tool turn about
bamboo tongs, spoons, etc.
simple additions pieces
stoneware/cookware (at least one of each)
kitchen shears
can opener

Here's my list:

Forged knives....at least the utility knife
Classic batter bowl
Small batter bowl
Prep bowls
Cookware....at least the 8" Executive Sauté Pan (I make cinnamon or garlic bites at the beginning of each show to demonstrate it)
Scrapers
Bamboo spoons
Tool turn about
SS whip
Measure-all cup
Easy read measuring cups
Cookbooks

Okay, I better stop there or I'll be rhyming off the entire catalog! LOL

just a note about the Mix n Chop - unless you think you are going to use it alot personally, it's really not necessary to have it to sell it. I sell a ton of them, and I never even bring it with me. It's like the quik-cut knife, or the small micro-cooker....all three of those are huge sellers for me, and I never talk about or even bring any of them to my shows.

Here's my list:

Mix N Chop
one of the micro cookers
rice cooker ( I use mine religously! )
can opener (can't believe its not in the kit, itself)
outdoor party plates and utensils (not for your kit, but for everyday use. I do know that the cups are coming.... shhh...)
DCB
A large serving piece of SA for your shows

I have to politely disagree with Becky. I take my mix n chop and small micro cooker to every show and cook a small piece of sausage in it. Since starting this in August, I have sold over 50 of each items and it is incredible the responses I get from guests. I've had people book to get the mix n chop!

I do agree with wadesgirl though. Wait until we find out what the new products will be and what will be redesigned.

Deluxe cheese grater (mandoline is not good for shredding cheese)
Santoku knife (either color coated or forged)
large round stone with handles, so you can make brie or nachos (i think you can get this on outlet)
one of the simple additions patterns (i bought the small bowls in tiles and swap out for one of the white ones)
bamboo tool set (people love these)

Oh btw congrats on earning 240 in free products! I also earned a lot and put it to good use! Have fun!

One more thing,

THE QUICK STIR PITCHER!!

I have 4 of them and one is set aside for my shows, while the other three are either dirty or in use with lemonade. My clients love having fresh-squeezed lemonade at their shows, regardless of season. I would certainly have one of these on hand.

ragschef said:
Here's my list:

Mix N Chop
one of the micro cookers
rice cooker ( I use mine religously! )
can opener (can't believe its not in the kit, itself)
outdoor party plates and utensils (not for your kit, but for everyday use. I do know that the cups are coming.... shhh...)
DCB
A large serving piece of SA for your shows

I have to politely disagree with Becky. I take my mix n chop and small micro cooker to every show and cook a small piece of sausage in it. Since starting this in August, I have sold over 50 of each items and it is incredible the responses I get from guests. I've had people book to get the mix n chop!

I do agree with wadesgirl though. Wait until we find out what the new products will be and what will be redesigned.

The mix n chop, and the micro-cooker are 2 of my highest selling items also - and I've never even brought the micro-cooker to a show. The mix n chop - I sell as many of those from outside orders as I do at shows, and often have shows where almost everyone buys at least one - without ever demoing it.

It may be my area, but I'm almost positive that if I were to demo the mix n chop and the micro-cooker, I would leave the show with a $16 sale from alot of people. I try not to demo anything unless it is over $10 in price, or part of a collection of products. When I talk about my favorite products, they are never the lower priced items. (Even though I use the small micro-cooker every single day!) People find and order those items on their own.... If I do talk about the mix n chop, it is always in the same breath as the mix n masher.....and when I do that, I usually sell both at the same time.

I agree with the quick stir pitcher and the can opener. The can opener is a must at all shows!

If you're getting the round stone with handles, get the round woven tray and take it to your shows. The catalog picture just doesn't do it justice.

Same thing goes for the stainless mixing bowls - they are seem overpriced until you actually see the quality. Can't say I've sold a lot of them, though. I use them a lot at home.

Definitely get the tool turnabout!

The Quick Stir Pitcher is awesome. The best thing in it (that I've found so far anyway) has been the strawberry lemonade. It also helps you show off the utility knife and cutting board (for slicing the lemons), the citrus press (squeezing lemons) and measuring cups (measuring out the sugar). I also tried the Creamsicle recipe in it the other day and it was SO good. I take mine to every party and use it as a demo while something else is in the oven...I usually sell at least a couple, and people who already have one are more than willing to make suggestions on what they use theirs for (KoolAid, iced tea, margaritas, etc.).
Can't live without my small microcooker, either. And I've sold more than a couple of Tool Turn Abouts since I bought mine and started bringing it to parties...it also keeps me VERY organized about where the tools are that I plan on using...just spin, and they're right there!

What are the top selling products for Pampered Chef consultants?

The top selling products for Pampered Chef consultants include the Quick Cooker, Deluxe Air Fryer, Mix 'N Chop, Stoneware, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef products as a consultant?

As a consultant, you have the opportunity to use and showcase high-quality, versatile, and innovative kitchen tools that are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for your customers.

What are some must-have products for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Some must-have products for hosting a Pampered Chef party include the Mix 'N Scraper, Measure-All Cup, Classic Batter Bowl, and the Stoneware Rectangular Baker.

Are there any special promotions or discounts for Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers exclusive discounts and promotions for consultants, including discounted products, free shipping, and special rewards for reaching sales goals.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all products purchased. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
redsoxgirl
  • robochick84
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • byrd1956