• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Delays Explained: Is September Slowing Down Your Stone Sales?

In summary, the conversation discusses delays in order processing at the beginning of the month and suggests that this is a recurring issue caused by a high volume of orders and promotions. The participants also offer some suggestions for expediting orders.
TinasKitchen
Hi, Last month and this month I submitted shows towards the 1st of the month. Both times they were held up. Last month I was told by some of you that its bc of September and the stone sales. Now I'm curious why do you think this month is the hold up? Is this normal for the first few days of the month? Normally I have shows more towards the mid-end of the month so I never came across this til recently.

Thank you

It could be an end/beginning of the month problem. I know I submitted a show on the 31st and it finally is in picking.

TinasKitchen said:
Hi, Last month and this month I submitted shows towards the 1st of the month. Both times they were held up. Last month I was told by some of you that its bc of September and the stone sales. Now I'm curious why do you think this month is the hold up? Is this normal for the first few days of the month? Normally I have shows more towards the mid-end of the month so I never came across this til recently.

Thank you

It is just PC messing up. I put a supply order in on the 1st, finally got sent out on the 4th, had 2- 2nd day air take 4 days. Its just frustrating but what can we do?:eek: :rolleyes:

Every month we have this problem. Consultants don't submit shows in a timely manner and then get them all in on the last day of the month which slows the warehouse down.

Some months are worse than others because of special promotions. But really, this is nothing new.

Thanks Guys! I wasnt sure if maybe I was doing something wrong. I'm doing this less than a year.

My host wanted her stuff before Nov. 11th. I told her she probably would have it if I submitted it that night, which I did (Nov. 1st) It still says received. Oh well, not much I can do now right? lol

TinasKitchen said:
Thanks Guys! I wasnt sure if maybe I was doing something wrong. I'm doing this less than a year.

My host wanted her stuff before Nov. 11th. I told her she probably would have it if I submitted it that night, which I did (Nov. 1st) It still says received. Oh well, not much I can do now right? lol

I'd call HO first thing in the morning and see if you can get the order expedited.

TinasKitchen said:

I'm sure they will send it Mon or Tues & I usually get mine in 2 days, so lets hope S.I. is the same;)

It normally takes about 5 days to close the previous month's business/accounting records, according to a VERY reliable source @ HO. Orders received the first day of the month won't be picked & shipped until after the previous month's records are closed. Depending on the number of orders received during the first week of the month, those orders can take quite awhile to be shipped.

Related to Order Delays Explained: Is September Slowing Down Your Stone Sales?

1. Why are my stone sales delayed in September?

September is a busy time for both our company and our shipping partners. With the end of summer and the start of the holiday season, there is a significant increase in orders and shipments. This can lead to delays in processing and delivering your orders.

2. Will my stone orders still arrive on time?

While we do our best to ensure timely delivery, there may be some delays due to the high volume of orders in September. We recommend placing your orders as early as possible to avoid any potential delays.

3. Are there any specific products that are experiencing longer delays?

All of our products are affected by the increase in orders and shipments, but our stone products, in particular, may experience longer delays due to their weight and fragile nature. Rest assured, we are working diligently to get your orders to you as soon as possible.

4. What is Pampered Chef doing to address these delays?

We are constantly monitoring and adjusting our production and shipping processes to meet the high demand in September. We have also increased our staffing and are working closely with our shipping partners to minimize any delays and get your orders to you as quickly as possible.

5. I have an upcoming event and need my stone products by a specific date. Can I expedite my order?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite orders during this busy season. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and recommend placing your orders well in advance to ensure they arrive in time for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AnnieBee
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
AnnieBee
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies