• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where's My SAT Shipment? Issues with CC Delivery

In summary, if you have not received your SAT shipment, you should check the tracking information provided to you via email. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered, you should check with your designated delivery location or with a neighbor to confirm its whereabouts. If your SAT shipment is delayed, you should contact the customer service team to investigate the delay and receive an updated delivery date. If you need to change the delivery address for your SAT shipment, you can contact the customer service team, but please note that there may be additional fees. If your credit card was charged but you have not received your SAT shipment, you should check the tracking information and contact the customer service team if necessary. If your SAT shipment is missing items or damaged,
pamperedape
My SAT shipments? They're not showing up at all on CC...

They don't.

There's a sneaky way through the Product Adjustment screen. Go into online product adjustment, and pick the "Can't remember show number" option. Then have it list all shipments for this year. The more recent stuff will be at the top of the list. Items with a "G" in the middle of the number are earned/automatic ship items (SAT, changeover, etc.) Copy those numbers and use them as reference numbers - with '01' added to the end - at fedex.com.

Thanks Ann...

I knew I read that somewhere...

Thanks Ann!

:( Although, now I know they won't be delivered until Aug 7th. Oh well, saves me being disappointed the next two days!

chefann said:
They don't.

There's a sneaky way through the Product Adjustment screen. Go into online product adjustment, and pick the "Can't remember show number" option. Then have it list all shipments for this year. The more recent stuff will be at the top of the list. Items with a "G" in the middle of the number are earned/automatic ship items (SAT, changeover, etc.) Copy those numbers and use them as reference numbers - with '01' added to the end - at fedex.com.

Thanks Ann!
I have a 32lb box and a 4lb box both due to arrive on Saturday!

Related to Where's My SAT Shipment? Issues with CC Delivery

1. Where is my SAT shipment?

If you have not received your SAT shipment, please check the tracking information provided to you via email. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered, please check with your designated delivery location or with a neighbor to ensure that the package was not left with them.

2. What should I do if my SAT shipment is delayed?

If your SAT shipment is delayed, please contact our customer service team at (800) 342-2432. We will work with the shipping carrier to investigate the delay and provide you with an updated delivery date.

3. Can I change the delivery address for my SAT shipment?

If you need to change the delivery address for your SAT shipment, please contact our customer service team at (800) 342-2432. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that there may be additional fees for changing the delivery address.

4. Why was my credit card charged for my SAT shipment but I have not received it yet?

If your credit card was charged for your SAT shipment but you have not received it yet, please check the tracking information provided to you via email. If the tracking information shows that the package has been delivered, please check with your designated delivery location or with a neighbor to ensure that the package was not left with them. If you still have not received your shipment, please contact our customer service team at (800) 342-2432.

5. What should I do if my SAT shipment is missing items or damaged?

If your SAT shipment is missing items or damaged, please contact our customer service team at (800) 342-2432. We will work with you to resolve the issue and ensure that you receive all of the items in your order in good condition.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
kam
  • Becca_in_MD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • pcjulie