• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Vintage Season Best Recipe Books

In summary, vintage Pampered Chef recipe books can be found at thrift stores, antique shops, and online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. They can also be obtained through local Pampered Chef consultants or by hosting a party. They are not available for direct purchase from the company, but some recipes may be found on their website or through a current consultant. While some recipes may have changed over the years, vintage Pampered Chef books offer a glimpse into the company's history and can still be adapted for modern tastes. When purchasing online, make sure to carefully check the item description and seller's ratings. There are also online resources and communities for collecting and sharing vintage Pampered Chef items, including recipe books.
Katiechef
Does anyone know where I can buy old Season Best recipe books???:)
Thanks!!

Katiechef said:
Does anyone know where I can buy old Season Best recipe books???:)
Thanks!!

How old are you talking about?? I may be able to help you out depending on the year.

I've got a few older Season's Best...Which one are you needing?

At conference last year I got 2 packs of old SB in a surprise pack. They're great to give as prizes! Sometimes you can try ebay too if you like to shop there...

Hey, any extra you all have, please email or PM me too. I am looking for any that I don't have. I checked Ebay, but I have almost all the ones on there. Thanks!

jenniferlynne said:
Hey, any extra you all have, please email or PM me too. I am looking for any that I don't have. I checked Ebay, but I have almost all the ones on there. Thanks!

I would love some old ones too! :)

There are some on Ebay, but they sell them in groups. Some I have and some I don't. It sounds like the ones I have I would easily be able to get rid of on here, so I may purchase some. I will let you all know!

Thanks everyone, anyone interested in selling them to me let me know, I just wanted to get more for recipes, and I love them...I have the current one, and the Fall 2005 one...so email me!! I will check on Ebay too!

1. Where can I find vintage Pampered Chef recipe books?

Vintage Pampered Chef recipe books can often be found at thrift stores, antique shops, and online marketplaces such as eBay or Etsy. You can also try reaching out to local Pampered Chef consultants or hosting a Pampered Chef party to see if any guests have vintage recipe books they are willing to sell.

2. Can I purchase vintage Pampered Chef recipe books directly from the company?

No, Pampered Chef no longer sells vintage recipe books directly. However, you may be able to find some recipes from older books on the company's website or through a current consultant.

3. Are vintage Pampered Chef recipe books still relevant today?

While some recipes and cooking techniques may have changed over the years, many of the recipes in vintage Pampered Chef books are still delicious and can be adapted to fit modern tastes. Plus, they offer a fun glimpse into the company's history and evolution.

4. How can I tell if a vintage Pampered Chef recipe book is authentic?

If purchasing a vintage recipe book online, make sure to carefully read the item description and seller's ratings and reviews. Look for clear and detailed photos of the book and its contents. Additionally, you can compare the book's cover and layout to images of authentic vintage Pampered Chef recipe books online.

5. Are there any online resources for vintage Pampered Chef recipe books?

Yes, there are many online communities and forums dedicated to collecting and sharing vintage Pampered Chef items, including recipe books. You can also find downloadable PDF versions of some vintage recipe books on the company's website or through a simple internet search.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tenille V.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • kdangel518
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies