• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Vanilla Beans In-Store Near Me

In summary, the grocery store will have vanilla beans and you can cut them into smaller pieces. Half an inch would serve the purpose fine.
ChefJWarren
Gold Member
Does anyone know where I can get vanilla beans - not online? I don't have time to order them. I would like to go and buy them somewhere.

Do you have a Williams Sonoma nearby? They carry them. Some specialty grocery stores have them, too...

Thanks, I do have a WS nearby!

Question for the prep bowl sugar idea: Do you take that long looking thing and cut it in half? or are there actual beans inside?

All of the grocery stores in my area carry them - I have some right now in my cupboard - McCormick brand.....I find them right in the spice aisle. They come in a bottle just like the other spices.

ChefJWarren said:
Thanks, I do have a WS nearby!

Question for the prep bowl sugar idea: Do you take that long looking thing and cut it in half? or are there actual beans inside?

you can cut it into smaller pieces - and pull it open just a bit, but what you are looking at is the bean.:thumbup:

For some recipes you slit the bean lengthwise and scrape out the "seeds." However, for your sugar, you'll just use a portion of the bean. As a matter of fact, the scraped "pod" can be used for vanilla sugar after you've used the seeds.

would someone please post exactly how to make vanilla sugar and how long it takes to get the flavor in the sugar. I am doing 2 shows next week on holiday gifts and I am still trying to decide what to make up to display.

If you have a whole foods co-op they will have them.

The grocery store will have it
I also have Mccormick's I think I grabbed it at walmart

I believe you'll start to notice the flavor in just a few days. To a certain extent, the longer the bean stays in the sugar, though, the stronger the flavor will be.

how big of a piece do you need for 1 cup of sugar? The beans are so expensive.

Half an inch would serve the purpose fine. Any smaller and I'd be scared that it would get accidentally added to someone's iced tea.

ChefBeckyD said:
All of the grocery stores in my area carry them - I have some right now in my cupboard - McCormick brand.....I find them right in the spice aisle. They come in a bottle just like the other spices.

Yep. I've seen these at Kroger.

Yup, bought them at Kroger last night. 2 for $6.99!!

Related to Where to Find Vanilla Beans In-Store Near Me

1. Where can I find vanilla beans in-store near me?

At Pampered Chef, we offer vanilla beans in our physical retail stores. You can also find them at grocery stores, specialty food stores, and some craft stores.

2. Do you carry organic vanilla beans?

Yes, we offer both conventional and organic vanilla beans at our retail stores. You can also find organic options at natural food stores and some farmers' markets.

3. Can I buy vanilla beans in bulk at your stores?

Unfortunately, we do not offer bulk purchasing options for vanilla beans at our retail stores. However, you may be able to find bulk options at specialty food stores or online retailers.

4. Are your vanilla beans sourced ethically?

Yes, we are committed to ethical sourcing and our vanilla beans come from reputable suppliers who follow fair trade practices.

5. Can I purchase vanilla beans online from Pampered Chef?

Currently, our vanilla beans are only available for purchase in-store. However, we are constantly expanding our online offerings and may offer them for online purchase in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
chefann
  • kam
  • General Chat
Replies