• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" Buttons

In summary, "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons can be found on the official website, at in-person events, or through a local consultant. They are available for purchase and can be customized with personal information. Anyone can wear the button and currently they are only available in English, but may expand to other languages in the future.
apamperedone
I am looking for PC pin/buttons that says "Ask me about Pampered Chef". I have looked on the Nancy's, Image and Merrill site and they do not have them. Please email me with any info., [email protected].

Ask your director. I think they are able to purchase them.

Thanks! I just e mailed her.

I just received a e mail from my director and she said she can not get them any longer due to the Director's Store is not in business any longer.Everything is thru VIP now and they don't have them for sale either. If anyone has some and wants to get rid of them please let me know.

apamperedone said:
I just received a e mail from my director and she said she can not get them any longer due to the Director's Store is not in business any longer.Everything is thru VIP now and they don't have them for sale either. If anyone has some and wants to get rid of them please let me know.
Just to clarify, the director's store IS still there. It's PART of VIP now.

They do not have Ask me about PC pins in the store currently but you can get PC pins from Nancy's Artwork (just the new logo on them - without the tag line) and, I may be wrong, but I think you can also get a pin at Merrill.

1. Where can I find "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons?

You can find "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons on our official website, at any of our in-person events, or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons available for purchase?

Yes, "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons are available for purchase on our official website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Can I customize the "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons with my own name or contact information?

Yes, you can customize the buttons with your own name or contact information by ordering through our website and selecting the option for customization.

4. Do I need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to wear the "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" button?

No, anyone can wear the "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" button to show their support and interest in our products.

5. Are "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons only available in English?

Currently, our "Ask Me about Pampered Chef" buttons are only available in English. However, we are working on expanding our products to include different languages in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sandra foy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gigi425
  • pampered Ruth
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pampered Ruth
Replies