• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?

In summary, the recipe for "Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?" can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in their current catalog, or in seasonal recipe books. The chicken can be substituted with any type of protein, such as chicken thighs, pork tenderloin, or tofu. No special equipment is needed, but the Pampered Chef Quick Cooker is recommended. The recipe makes 4 servings and can be adapted for special diets, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for later use.
Laura420
I think I am going bonkers!
Can someone please post the 30 minute chicken recipe...
for the life of me I cant find it!

It's behind CC

I am training 3 consultants right now. Sometimes we forget that CC is an overwhelming place for new consultants, and they could be searching for hours for something that to us, is easy to find.;)

So, to be helpful:

Go to the main page for consultants corner

click on the tab that says "Products and recipes", and bring up the drop down menu.

Click on the first option of the drop down menu "enhancing your shows"

30 Minute Chicken is the 2nd from the bottom on that list.

HTH! Have fun!

I lost my file. I had it already printed up in word with a pretty fall border and everything.... urgh, I think my laptop eats files sometimes... I swear I save em on here and wham-o! theyre gone...

buuuuuuuut, maybe its just the wine! lol

Thanks for your help ladies, I FOUND it! whew.

(its definately the wine ;) )

Related to Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?

1. Where can I find the recipe for "Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?"

The recipe for "Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?" can be found on our Pampered Chef website under the "Recipes" tab. You can also find it in our current catalog or in our seasonal recipe books.

2. Can I substitute the chicken with another type of protein?

Yes, you can substitute the chicken with any type of protein you prefer. We recommend using boneless, skinless chicken breasts for the quickest cook time, but you can also use chicken thighs, pork tenderloin, or even tofu.

3. Do I need any special equipment to make this recipe?

No, you do not need any special equipment to make "Where O Where Did My 30Min Chicken Go?" However, we do recommend using our Pampered Chef Quick Cooker for the fastest and most efficient cooking time.

4. How many servings does this recipe make?

This recipe makes 4 servings, but can easily be doubled to serve a larger group. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge for up to 3 days or frozen for later use.

5. Is this recipe suitable for special diets?

Yes, this recipe can easily be adapted for special diets. It is gluten-free, dairy-free, and can be made vegetarian by using vegetable broth and omitting the chicken. You can also adjust the seasonings to fit your dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
KindaichiShota
  • Kristin B
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • kdangel518