• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is Pampmomof3? Catch up on the latest updates from Kristi!

In summary, Kristi has been MIA for a while and Cathy has noticed. Kristi has been busy remodeling her house and is now in wave 2 of conference.
MissChef
Gold Member
Kristi!! Where the heck are you???:confused: :confused: I haven't "seen" you on here in forever!!! I checked.... you've been on line, but you haven't posted in over 3 weeks! What's up with that???:confused: Am I missing something?
I miss hearing from you!!;)

Last edited:
I miss you too:D

She got a PT job, has 3 kids, is a director.....

THANK YOU CATHY!! How nice of you to notice!! In the months of January-March, my dh and I completely gutted our carpet and installed porcelain tile throughout the ENTIRE house and painted the entire house!! It was a lot of work and now I get to play a little more. The best part about it (besides the satisfaction of how great it looks) is b/c of PC and it's flexibility, I was able to put it on the backburner for a little while.

Thank you so much Cathy for searching for me! It really means a lot to me!! Are you going to Conference this year? If so, what wave?

Lacy, Thank you so much for noticing too!! I've missed you too but you guys can't get rid of me yet!

Thanks Deb for letting them know! She's up on the latest news with me!!

Hi Kristi!!!
Glad to "see" you back around again!!! This place isn't the same, to me, without you!
As for your question about conference, I don't know yet, if I'm going!!
I really need to talk to my hubby, but he's been out of town a lot and now it's finding the right time, he's not hugely supportive, and he really doesn't like it when I leave for Chicago, but I did earn the $300 conference cash, and 1/2 price registration. I am trying to arrange it, we'll see, I want to!
I'm in wave 2, I will know an answer here within the next week!
Thanks for asking!
And again, glad you're back!;)

I completely understand about your dh. I kept dropping hints like crazy. It's not I need his permission but I want him to understand and be okay that I'm going. He finally said to buy the plane ticket so I did that about a month ago. I still have no idea who is going to watch my kiddies but it'll work out in the end! :)

Good Luck! I wish you were in my wave. Darn!:D

1. Where can I find the latest updates from Kristi, also known as Pampmomof3?

You can find the latest updates from Kristi on her personal blog, which can be accessed through her social media accounts or by visiting her website.

2. What types of updates does Pampmomof3 share on her platforms?

Pampmomof3 shares a variety of updates, including new product releases, recipe ideas, cooking tips, and information about upcoming events and promotions.

3. How often does Pampmomof3 post updates?

Pampmomof3 posts updates regularly on her blog and social media platforms. The frequency may vary, but she typically shares new content at least once a week.

4. Can I contact Pampmomof3 directly if I have a question or need help with a Pampered Chef product?

Yes, Pampmomof3 is happy to help with any questions or concerns you may have about Pampered Chef products. You can reach her through her website or social media accounts.

5. Is Pampmomof3 affiliated with Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampmomof3 is a representative for Pampered Chef and works closely with the company to promote and sell their products. She is knowledgeable about the products and can provide helpful information and recommendations.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • quiverfull7
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • jj16
  • General Chat
Replies