• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the New Product Insert for Download?

The product will sell for $42, and it is available for guests to buy in June.Thanks so much for the flyers! Do we know the price yet? I know the host can get it for $16.80 as part of the June host special so does that mean the product will sell for $42? Also, is it available for guests to buy in June? When I look at my June hosts entered in my website, that product doesn't show up anywhere as something to buy. And thanks again for the...The product will sell for $42, and it is available for guests to buy in June.Thanks so much for the flyers! Do we know the price yet?
kam
Staff member
OK, I admit it has been a long day...but, I CANNOT find a copy of the New Product Insert to download!!

They have a small picture of it on pg 8 of the May CN...

I only see the promotion flyer - one that if we haold 2 shows May 1-15, etc etc. But that is NOT what we would want to insert into cattys for hosts.

I bet this is going to be very obvious...but for some reason I am not seeing it on CC.

PLEASE HELP direct me to the right location!
Thanks!

Last edited:
Available May 17, I think. Or maybe that's when the new catalogs are available.Anyway, it won't be available for download. They're for purchase on a supply order. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

leftymac said:
Available May 17, I think. Or maybe that's when the new catalogs are available.

Anyway, it won't be available for download. They're for purchase on a supply order. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, please.

OH! I hope you are wrong. I did see that the printed ones would be available May 17th - but I am in some serious trouble if I am waiting until that late to get my June host packs out.

Not to mention that if I were to order them May 17th, by the time they are delivered, we would be pretty close to June. Especially if they mail smart post.

When I saw that they wouldn't be available until May 17th (cattys, too) I was a little peeved. That seems to be cutting it a little too close. I just assumed we would be able to download one to print.

That's my concern as well, Kam.
I send out my host packs 3-4 weeks before the shows.

Maybe you can print off page 7 of the May CN, and use pdfescape.com to remove the line about seeing more uses on CC. With that small change, it would be great for a catalog insert.

pampchefsarah said:
Maybe you can print off page 7 of the May CN, and use pdfescape.com to remove the line about seeing more uses on CC. With that small change, it would be great for a catalog insert.

Yes, I already figured that I would need to make my own.

Geez, they should be making this easy on us. And, so far, they haven't.

I called HO and questioned the May 17th date for the catty's and inserts. The girl wasn't helpful and was going to have someone call me. Then she said hold on and told me just to send an email to solutions center. I said "no thanks" I'd rather you have someone call me. So, we shall see.

I even asked about where I could find the insert to download and print myself. She said that it wouldn't be available until the same time (May 17th?).

I told her that having those items available at that late date was ridiculous. By the time it ships to me, I have hopefully already sent out all my June host packs.

Sarah, so something like this?

Attachments

• PG 7.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 374
so this is as close to the pic on pg 8 of may cn that i can get... hope it helps, atleast until the 17th

Attachments

• insert.pdf
    1.6 MB · Views: 407
lfg8764 said:
Sarah, so something like this?

This one is exactly what I am looking for - can someone make it so that it has the product name on it and so that it is small enough to fit in a minicat?

dannyzmom said:
This one is exactly what I am looking for - can someone make it so that it has the product name on it and so that it is small enough to fit in a minicat?

I need to send something out in my mini-cattys, so I was going to work on something today.

We need you Kathleen! You never let us down. :sing:

I spoke with PCHO today. The catalogs will be available on the 17th as we discussed and the insert will be available on the same day. Its number is KA91. The cost is $1.50 for every 25.

Did my own...not interested in waiting 'til the 17th. This is what I will be using in my cattys.

In case anyone else wants to use it, too, here it is.

Fillable spot next to logo for your info.

Attachments

• NewProductInsert_fillable.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 486
Thanks so much for the flyers! Do we know the price yet? I know the host can get it for $16.80 as part of the June host special so does that mean the product will sell for $42? Also, is it available for guests to buy in June? When I look at my June hosts entered in my website, that product doesn't show up anywhere as something to buy. And thanks again for the flyer!

I love your flyer Kathleen! I think I will be using that at my May shows to get some June bookings too!

Kathleen, if you don't mind me asking, what software do you use to make these?

How much is it?

1. Where can I find the new product insert?

The new product insert can be found in your most recent Pampered Chef catalog. It is usually located towards the back of the catalog, after the product listings.

2. Can I request a new product insert if I didn't receive one?

Yes, you can request a new product insert by contacting Pampered Chef's customer service team. They will be happy to send you a copy of the insert.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts included in the new product insert?

Yes, the new product insert often includes exclusive deals and discounts on new products. Make sure to check the insert for any promotions or offers.

4. Can I view the new product insert online?

Yes, you can view the new product insert on the Pampered Chef website. Simply go to the "Catalogs" section and select the most recent catalog to view the insert.

5. How often are new product inserts released?

New product inserts are released with each new Pampered Chef catalog, which typically occurs every few months. However, there may be additional inserts released throughout the year for special promotions or new product launches.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lockhartkitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • melindag
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
melindag
  • julia.poe