• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Where is my stimulus money and what's happening to everyone else's?

In summary, the 2012 consultant planner is available online but it is not convenient for some people. People are also frustrated because they have not received theirs yet.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
I still have not received mine. What about everyone else?

Yes, got it about a week ago?

got it a few days ago. So aggravating. I know several people who got them as early as 10/31.

Have not gotten mine yet!!! Maybe today! :D

I haven't gotten mine yet and the mail already came today :devil: I am really annoyed about this, I usually get mine on time and I called Monday to complain because it was the night of our meeting and I wanted to take it with me. The girl told me it was available on line which made me more annoyed because that is not a convenient way for me to read it. If they have so much trouble getting it out to everyone in a timely fashion why can't they go back to sending directors and above early (or even TL)??? Wouldn't that make it easier:bugeye:

Haven't gotten mine yet, either. I know one of my downline got hers a few days ago. I haven't gotten my 2012 consultant planner yet, either. Grrrrr

I got mine today. How frustrating.

cincychef said:
I haven't gotten mine yet and the mail already came today :devil: I am really annoyed about this, I usually get mine on time and I called Monday to complain because it was the night of our meeting and I wanted to take it with me. The girl told me it was available on line which made me more annoyed because that is not a convenient way for me to read it. If they have so much trouble getting it out to everyone in a timely fashion why can't they go back to sending directors and above early (or even TL)??? Wouldn't that make it easier:bugeye:

This month was especially late because they wanted to keep things "secret" until our Leader Call. I am grewing very tired of all of this secrecy which causes a delay in my business.

Your tiredness in their delays is how I feel about them holding "Fall Launch" as late as the first Saturday in August when 3 weeks later is the start of a new catalog and we all know too well they won't release anything until after the Launches are over. Again...piss poor planning on their part has to constitute an emergency on ours. GRRRR

I expressed my concerns to Tony Solis and Judy Joel when they were in for our Summer Sales Challenge party but I felt totally blown off and was told "it will work out."

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I always read the CN online as soon as it hits the screen so the mail delivery doesn't concern me as much but I can understand the frustration!

I don't have the consultant planner yet either. I just booked a Jan show & had to whip out a regular PC Calendar that I bought to give out to hosts to write down the show. :grumpy: There's only 7 weeks left in the year. I know more than just me book out further than that.

Sheila, I got mine last week. You might want to call or check on that! I never use mine - hate their layout. I'm waiting for the one I use to come in...getting anxious as I too have shows already for the new year but have just been putting them on a post it in my current calendar.

Sheila said:
I don't have the consultant planner yet either. I just booked a Jan show & had to whip out a regular PC Calendar that I bought to give out to hosts to write down the show. :grumpy: There's only 7 weeks left in the year. I know more than just me book out further than that.

I am booking February. No planner, no copy of the Feb specials. Very very frustrating. I know I can read the CN online, but I hate printing flyers, and I want my business material ontime.

I just got my planner yesterday (Saturday) so they are still in the process of going out. I agree with all the frustrations mentioned. I get why they wait but I agree they wait too long. Ugg. My biggest disappointment is that directors no longer get anything (or at least very little) ahead of consultants. What happened? When did directors lose their value? Unless we have an exec who shares our consultants often know things before we do. My exec shares nothing - "you get it from HO in plenty of time so I don't bother sending it on" (pretty much a direct quote). I am grateful that people do share here and on CS.

I like handing out the host packet when I book the show so that I don't have to follow up & meet them or mail the packet. So I hear you Wendy, I like having the specials available in plenty of time to hand it to the future host when I book the show.(((hugs)))

When I have a host schedule a show before I have the specials I give her everything else including a few generic OOF's and email the specials and downloaded OOF's with the guest specials on them. I mail them if the host prefers so only a few cost me less than $1 to send.The only packets I usually have to mail or drop off are those booked over the phone or at the beginning of a new season.

1. Where is our stimulus money coming from?

The majority of the stimulus money is coming from the federal government through the passing of the CARES Act, which allocated $2 trillion for economic relief due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

2. When will we receive our stimulus money?

The timing of when individuals will receive their stimulus money varies, but the IRS began distributing direct deposits in mid-April and will continue to do so in the coming weeks. Physical checks and prepaid debit cards will also be mailed out in the coming weeks.

3. How much stimulus money will I receive?

The amount of stimulus money an individual receives depends on their filing status, income, and number of dependents. The maximum amount is $1,200 for individuals and $2,400 for married couples, with an additional $500 per child under 17.

4. How do I know if I am eligible for stimulus money?

Most Americans who have a Social Security number and are not claimed as a dependent on someone else's tax return are eligible for stimulus money. Those who have filed taxes in 2018 or 2019 will automatically receive the money, while those who do not usually file taxes can use the IRS Non-Filers tool to provide their information.

5. Will there be a second round of stimulus money?

As of now, there are discussions in Congress about a potential second round of stimulus money, but nothing has been confirmed. It is important to stay updated on the latest news and announcements regarding possible future stimulus packages.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • PamperedK