• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Does the Money from Pink Items and HWC Fundraisers Go?

In summary, the Help Whip Cancer campaign, or HWC, is a partnership between Pampered Chef and the American Cancer Society to raise funds for breast cancer research and education programs. A minimum of $250,000 is donated each year, and a portion of the proceeds from specific products sold are also donated. While you cannot make a direct donation through HWC, you can support the campaign by donating directly to the American Cancer Society or participating in their fundraising events. Additionally, spreading awareness about breast cancer and the HWC campaign is another way to show support.
redsoxgirl
I've never been completely sure of this.

Does the money raised from the pink items and/or the HWC fundraisers go to American Cancer Society in general, or does it go specificly to Breast Cancer Research with ACS?

It really doesn't matter to me. The fact that it's going to cancer research is all I care about, but I want to make sure I'm being specific with my customers and hosts.

breast cancer research with ACS

I believe it goes to Breast Cancer Research, and Early Detection Education.eta: just checked on the PC website - this is what the official flyer says about where the money goes: Breast Cancer Education, and Early Detection Programs

Last edited:
thanks guys!

I thought that I remembered it specifically did NOT go to research. Thanks for posting that Becky. I was concerned I had been telling people it went to the wrong thing.

Just a guess, but I think it would include the "Reach to Recovery" program that pairs up breast cancer survivors with women who have been recently diagnosed. It is a fabulous program!

I personally wish it went to ACS specifically and not exclusively breast cancer ... sorry ... but most of the people I've lost to cancer had some other type.

The HWC money may go specifically to breast cancer programs, but that frees up other money within the ACS for other programs.

1. Where does the money from HWC go?

The money from HWC, or the Help Whip Cancer campaign, goes towards funding breast cancer research and education programs. Pampered Chef donates a portion of the proceeds from every Help Whip Cancer product sold to the American Cancer Society.

2. How much money is donated to breast cancer research and education?

Pampered Chef donates a minimum of $250,000 each year to the American Cancer Society through the Help Whip Cancer campaign. Additionally, a portion of the proceeds from every Help Whip Cancer product sold is also donated.

3. Can I make a direct donation to breast cancer research through HWC?

No, the donations made through the Help Whip Cancer campaign are made through Pampered Chef's partnership with the American Cancer Society. However, you can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society through their website or by participating in one of their fundraising events.

4. Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for the HWC donation?

No, only select products that are part of the Help Whip Cancer collection are eligible for the donation. These products are marked with the HWC logo and can be found on the Pampered Chef website.

5. Can I still support HWC if I don't purchase any products?

Yes, there are other ways to support the Help Whip Cancer campaign without purchasing products. You can make a direct donation to the American Cancer Society or participate in one of their fundraising events. You can also spread awareness about breast cancer and the HWC campaign through word of mouth or on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tys1031
  • kittychef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sarahsworld2000