• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Does Everyone Buy Their Microsoft Publisher Software?

In summary, Microsoft Publisher software can be purchased from official Microsoft stores, online retailers, or authorized resellers. Whether to buy online or in-store depends on personal preference, with online offering convenience and a wider selection and in-store allowing for physical testing. It is possible to purchase second-hand or from a third-party seller, but it is recommended to purchase from an official source for authenticity and proper functioning. Microsoft may occasionally offer discounts or promotions for their software, and a subscription option is available for their Office suite which includes Publisher.
PamperedValY
Just doing a quick search, it looks like it is 150 - 200!! Is there a different version that everyone uses that is cheaper? I hope? :p I would love to make the nicer newsletters, but just can't spend that kind of money!!

Thanks!!

I think mine came with my computer?

Mine came with XP

education discountIf you or a family member is a teacher or student you can buy it for $79- $99. Ebay has been the cheapest of $79. Microsoft's website will give you a list of places that are education sellers (usually college book stores)

Michelle

Mine was party of the XP Office package installed on my computer. However, it is apparently an older version that Publisher files on this site, because I get an error that the versions are different and the file cannot be opened :(

1. Where can I purchase Microsoft Publisher software?

Microsoft Publisher software can be purchased from official Microsoft stores, online retailers such as Amazon, or from authorized resellers.

2. Is it better to buy Microsoft Publisher online or in-store?

It ultimately depends on your personal preference. Buying online may offer more convenience and a wider selection, while buying in-store allows you to physically see and test the software before purchasing.

3. Can I buy Microsoft Publisher second-hand or from a third-party seller?

While it is possible to purchase second-hand or from a third-party seller, we recommend purchasing from an official source to ensure the authenticity and proper functioning of the software.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions for Microsoft Publisher?

Occasionally, Microsoft may offer discounts or promotions for their software. It is best to check their official website or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on any deals or offers.

5. Can I purchase Microsoft Publisher with a subscription instead of a one-time purchase?

Yes, Microsoft offers a subscription option for their Office suite which includes Publisher. This allows you to pay a monthly or yearly fee instead of a one-time purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AshleyAllison
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • s.cape
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
s.cape
  • AnnieBee