• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Do We Find the Logo to Download to Use an Email Signature?

In summary, to find the Pampered Chef logo for your email signature, visit the "Media Center" page on the official website and click on "Logos and Images." As an employee, you are allowed to use the logo, but be sure to follow brand guidelines. The recommended size for the logo in email signatures is between 200-300 pixels wide, and it should be the high-resolution PNG version. Customizing the logo is not allowed, and no additional information or disclaimers are needed for internal use, but follow brand guidelines and include disclaimers for external use.
jessinthekitchen
I need to update my email signature- I keep forgetting about it. Where do you find them?

I know there's another way, but I always find them in the same place as the link to access Merrill.

Click the "Promoting and Building Your Business" tab in Consultant's Corner and the logos are towards the bottom of the page to download.

Thanks! :)

Oh well. I tried. I can't get it to work with my email so I'm just going to keep it the way that it is .

What email service do you use?

I use hotmail.

Thanks! That would be awesome! :)

Related to Where Do We Find the Logo to Download to Use an Email Signature?

1. Where can I find the Pampered Chef logo to use for my email signature?

The Pampered Chef logo can be found on our official website. Simply go to the "Media Center" page and click on "Logos and Images" to access our logo files.

2. Can I use the Pampered Chef logo for my email signature without permission?

As an employee of Pampered Chef, you are allowed to use our logo for professional purposes, including your email signature. However, please make sure to follow our brand guidelines when using the logo.

3. Is there a specific size or format that the Pampered Chef logo should be for email signatures?

We recommend using the high-resolution PNG version of our logo for email signatures. As for size, we suggest keeping it between 200-300 pixels wide to ensure it is not too large and doesn't affect the layout of your email.

4. Can I customize the Pampered Chef logo for my email signature?

No, we ask that you do not alter or modify our logo in any way. This includes changing the colors, adding text, or distorting the image. Please use the original logo file provided on our website.

5. Do I need to include any additional information or disclaimers when using the Pampered Chef logo in my email signature?

No, as long as you are using the logo for professional purposes within the company, there is no need to include any disclaimers or additional information in your email signature. However, if you are using it for external communications, please make sure to follow our brand guidelines and include the appropriate disclaimers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
heather223
  • ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies