• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did My Ultimate Mandoline Go?

In summary, the Ultimate Mandoline from Pampered Chef is available for purchase on the official website, through independent consultants, and select retail stores. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended. The product has adjustable blades for slicing produce at different thicknesses (1mm, 2.5mm, and 4mm) and can slice a variety of produce, including fruits, vegetables, and cheese. It can also create julienne cuts and waffle cuts. To clean, it is recommended to use warm soapy water and dry thoroughly after use.
jchesley
I swear I had a post on here for a extra Ultimate Mandoline that I have. Am I losing it, or did it disappear?

Jessica

You can only sell discontinued products...nothing from the current catalog. It was probably removed by Greg.

:grumpy: Sometimes I feel like PC is a little cult-like. I can't speak of the company I work for on-line (which, hello this is the 21st century everyone is online and it is a part of who I am). I can only say I work for a direct sales company that sells quality kitchen products.

So if anyone wants a quality kitchen product that slices and grates...PM me.

<end vent/sarcasim>
Jessica

The no current products is a Chef Success rule, not PC. (Although it's based on a PC rule, since it's right there in the consultant agreement that "I will not sell Company products on the Internet or in any public, retail or service establishments." - clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions.)

I wonder if there would be anything wrong with selling a pack of Celebrations invitations with a free mandoline as a bonus. ;)

LOL, maybe I'll try it on ebay. Just kidding of course.

I am just waiting for this thread to disappear, and to be called into a dark office where I'm told we shall never speak of this again. hehe

Jessica - let us never speak of this again.bwa ha ha ha :D

1. Where can I purchase the Ultimate Mandoline from Pampered Chef?

The Ultimate Mandoline from Pampered Chef can be purchased through our official website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find it at select retail stores.

2. Is the Ultimate Mandoline dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can the Ultimate Mandoline slice different thicknesses?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline has adjustable blades that can slice produce at various thicknesses. You can choose from 1mm, 2.5mm, and 4mm thicknesses.

4. What types of produce can the Ultimate Mandoline slice?

The Ultimate Mandoline is designed to slice a variety of produce, including fruits, vegetables, and even cheese. It can also create julienne cuts and waffle cuts for added versatility in the kitchen.

5. How do I clean the Ultimate Mandoline?

The Ultimate Mandoline can be easily cleaned by hand with warm soapy water and a soft brush or cloth. Be sure to dry it thoroughly before storing to prevent rusting. For best results, we recommend cleaning the product immediately after use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisasfuncooking
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
bearhall04
Replies
Views
cochef
Replies
Views
KellyRedHead