• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers

In summary, the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers is a versatile kitchen tool that allows for quick and easy slicing, julienning, and dicing of fruits and vegetables. It is also equipped with safety features and can be used with a variety of produce. Cleaning is simple and it comes with additional accessories such as a storage container and cleaning brush.
jross93
Which blade do you use when slicing green peppers on the ultimate mandoline...the straight blade that adjusts thickness or the v-shaped blade? Also, how do you prep the pepper and place it on the prongs?

(I'm making the chicken fajitas)

Last edited:
I would tend to use the v blade. I use that one for the more tough skinned stuff. I just stick the pepper, bottom side down and jam the stem side in the prong holder. I cut some of it and the rip out the core (seeds) and cut the rest with my Utility knife. Hence you fem two things. :O)

How do you do the chicken fajitas, I might want to do that at another show. :)

I use the V blade for almost everything.

I do the DCB recipe....it's in a thread on here somewhere - very easy! Made it at home for the first time the other day and mistakenly only used teaspoons of the SW seasoning instead of tablespoons -OOPS! Good thing I tried it out on the family first! :)

Other people who have done it at shows say it's always a big hit. We'll see tonight!

For the fajitas, I have the guests slice up the peppers with the Forged Cutlery and then I use the Mandoline for the onion.

DebbieJ said:
For the fajitas, I have the guests slice up the peppers with the Forged Cutlery and then I use the Mandoline for the onion.

good idea! That may actually work better! Thanks!:D

What is the purpose of the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers?

The Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers is a versatile kitchen tool that allows you to slice, julienne, and dice fruits and vegetables quickly and easily.

Is the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers safe to use?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers has safety features such as a hand guard and non-slip base to ensure safe and easy operation.

Can the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers be used with all types of fruits and vegetables?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers can be used with a variety of fruits and vegetables, including hard and soft produce.

How do I clean the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers?

The Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers can be easily disassembled for cleaning. Simply hand wash the parts with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly before reassembling.

Does the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers come with any additional accessories?

Yes, the Ultimate Mandoline With Gr. Peppers comes with a storage container to catch sliced produce and a cleaning brush for easy maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• peichef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Spatch
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedval
  • nancycookspc