• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Did Hwc Water Bottles Go? Order Now Before They're Gone!

In summary, the Hwc water bottles are currently out of stock and not available for purchase. There is no specific restock date at this time and they are not discontinued. Unfortunately, they are not available for purchase and the company is working on restocking them as soon as possible due to their popularity.
pamperedape
are they gone????

I just went to order some and can't find them. YIKES!:eek:

Are you talking about on Merrill?
Oh wow, I just went and checked and I don't see them either. Maybe they are gone. I just saw them on there like 2 days ago

It's possible that they are temporarily out of stock or no longer available. Have you tried checking with other retailers or contacting the manufacturer directly? It's always a good idea to double check before assuming they are completely gone. Hopefully you will be able to find them somewhere else or find a suitable alternative. Good luck!

Related to Where Did Hwc Water Bottles Go? Order Now Before They're Gone!

1. Where can I find the Hwc water bottles?

The Hwc water bottles are currently out of stock and not available for purchase at this time.

2. When will the Hwc water bottles be restocked?

We do not have a specific restock date for the Hwc water bottles at this time. We recommend checking back on our website or with your local Pampered Chef consultant for updates.

3. Are the Hwc water bottles discontinued?

No, the Hwc water bottles are not discontinued. They are currently out of stock and will be restocked in the future.

4. Can I still order the Hwc water bottles?

Unfortunately, the Hwc water bottles are not available for purchase at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience and recommend checking back for updates on availability.

5. Why are the Hwc water bottles no longer available?

The Hwc water bottles have been very popular and have sold out. We are working hard to restock them as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views