• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Di My Premium Tools Go???

In summary, if you are unable to find your missing premium tools, check all drawers and cabinets, as well as previous event locations or packed boxes if you recently moved. Replacement tools can be ordered through the website or customer service team, but availability may vary. To properly care for your premium tools, hand wash them and avoid using abrasive cleaners or storing in humid areas. While most tools are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash to prolong their lifespan. And if you are not satisfied with your purchase, returns and exchanges are available through the customer service team.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
On the IPT of ConsConnection I can't find the little boxes to check to send emails to my team...what am I doing wrong!?!? :grumpy:
Would some kind soul be helpful enough to emai lme the solution in case I don't remember to check back here?

They're there on mine - to the left of the names. Sorry that's not much help.

Most of the time I keep Consultant Connection up as a tab on my browser. If I have to refresh the content, Premium Tools goes away. I then have to go back to the main Consultant Corner and click on Consultant Connection from there and they come back. Annoying.

1. Where did my premium tools go?

There could be a few reasons why your premium tools are missing. First, make sure to check all of the drawers and cabinets in your kitchen, as they may have been misplaced. If you still can't find them, it's possible that they were accidentally thrown away or left behind at a previous event. If you recently moved, they may have been packed away in a different box. If none of these solutions work, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. Can I order replacement premium tools?

Yes, you can order replacement premium tools through our website or by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that availability may vary depending on the specific tool and its availability.

3. How do I properly care for my premium tools?

We recommend hand washing all of our premium tools with warm, soapy water and drying them thoroughly before storing them. Avoid using abrasive cleaners or scrubbers, as they can damage the tools. Additionally, make sure to store your tools in a dry, cool place to prevent rust or other damage.

4. Are the premium tools dishwasher safe?

While most of our premium tools are dishwasher safe, we recommend hand washing them to prolong their lifespan. The heat and harsh detergents in dishwashers can cause the tools to wear down quicker over time.

5. Can I return my premium tools if I am not satisfied?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee policy for all of our products, including premium tools. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance with returns or exchanges.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kristina16marie
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • Maya Bamer