• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the New Theme Shows and Recipes?

In summary, theme shows are virtual parties hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant that revolve around a specific theme, such as holiday baking or quick weeknight meals. These shows are posted every few months and can also be requested by the host. The featured products and recipes in theme shows are tailored to match the chosen theme, and hosts can still earn rewards based on sales and bookings.
SummerG
Hey everybody! I was just browsing through the CC and noticed that the new theme shows and recipes are posted. The link is: https://www.pamperedchef.com/repsonly/pr_overview.jsp

I want to make the new trifle TONIGHT! It looks SO yummy!

Wow! I can't to start cookin'. Neither can my DH probably. :)

Hey there! Thanks for sharing the link to the new theme and recipes. I love trying out new recipes and that trifle looks amazing! I might have to make it for my next dinner party. Have you tried any of the other new recipes yet? Let me know how the trifle turns out!

Related to Where Can I Find the New Theme Shows and Recipes?

1. What are theme shows?

Theme shows are specially curated virtual parties that focus on a specific theme, such as holiday baking or quick weeknight meals. These parties are hosted by a Pampered Chef consultant and feature products and recipes that align with the chosen theme.

2. How often are new theme shows posted?

New theme shows are posted on a regular basis, typically every few months. This allows for a variety of themes to be available throughout the year.

3. Can I request a specific theme for my party?

Absolutely! As a host, you have the option to request a specific theme for your party. Your consultant will work with you to choose a theme that best suits your needs and interests.

4. Are the products and recipes in theme shows different from regular parties?

Yes, the products and recipes featured in theme shows are specifically chosen to match the theme. This allows for a more cohesive and focused party experience for both the host and guests.

5. Can I still earn host rewards with a theme show?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards when hosting a theme show. The amount of rewards earned will depend on the sales and bookings made during the party, just like a regular Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• A Pampered Kitchen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pampchef.angel
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampchef.angel
  • chefgirlrd