• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the May Hostess/Guest Specials?

In summary, the current hostess special for May is the Quick Cooker Set and the guest special is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set. To earn the hostess special, one must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. The hostess special cannot be changed, but different specials are offered each month. The guest special is available for purchase to all party guests, but only for a limited time. The hostess and guest specials cannot be combined, but the host can use their free product credit to purchase the guest special.
mamadugan
Gold Member
where are these...does anyone have them?
My Director asked me to print these out for her, but I don't have a copy and can't find it on the CC

Please
Help....... :D
TIA

They are not "officially" announced yet. It is all the HWC products they announced at conference.

THere are some May flyers (Guest and Host) under CC, Promoting your Business, Charitable Giving, Help Whip Cancer.

But, I hope these are not the final ones since there is nowhere on the Host Flyer to put our Consultant Info!!

If you change the Apr to May on the current host/guest flyer urls, it will come up, but they came up weird for me... the fonts looked a bit pixelated, like it was in draft mode or something.

Hi there! Thank you for your question. The May Hostess and Guest Specials can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Specials" tab. You can also find them in your Consultant's Corner under the "Monthly Specials" section. If you're having trouble finding them, please reach out to your Director for assistance. Happy cooking! :)

Related to Where Can I Find the May Hostess/Guest Specials?

1. What are the current hostess/guest specials for May?

The current hostess special for May is the Quick Cooker Set, which includes the Quick Cooker and the Quick Cooker Steamer Set. The current guest special is the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula Set, which includes a set of three small spatulas perfect for serving and cooking.

2. How can I earn the hostess special for May?

To earn the hostess special for May, you must host a Pampered Chef party with a minimum of $200 in sales and have at least one guest book a future party. As the host, you will also receive 10% of the party's total sales in free products.

3. Can I choose a different hostess special for May?

No, the hostess special for May is predetermined and cannot be changed. However, we do offer different hostess specials each month, so you can select a different month to host a party and earn a different hostess special.

4. Are there any restrictions on the guest special for May?

The guest special for May is available for purchase to all guests who attend a Pampered Chef party, either in person or online. There are no restrictions on the purchase of the guest special, but it is only available for a limited time.

5. Can I combine the hostess and guest special for May?

No, the hostess and guest specials for May cannot be combined. However, as a host, you can use your free product credit to purchase the guest special if you'd like.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ivykeep
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • jnsr96
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies