• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find the Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt for $12 in Heather?

In summary, the "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" is a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester. It is true to size and pre-shrunk, but proper care instructions should be followed to avoid shrinking. The logo is only available in one color, but feedback for future designs is appreciated. For best results, the shirt should be washed in cold water, tumble dried on low heat, and bleach and fabric softener should be avoided.
PCCHeather0506
Silver Member
image.jpg image.jpg . $12

I am interested in this Heather. Can you PM me or email me ... [email protected]

Thanks!

Amanda

1. What material is the "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" made of?

The "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" is made of a soft and comfortable blend of cotton and polyester.

2. Is the shirt true to size?

Yes, the "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" is true to size. We recommend referring to our size chart for the most accurate fit.

3. Does the shirt shrink after washing?

The "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" is pre-shrunk and should not shrink after washing if care instructions are followed correctly.

4. Can I choose a different color for the logo?

At this time, the "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" is only available with the logo in the color shown. However, we are constantly updating our products and appreciate your feedback for future designs.

5. How should I wash and care for the shirt?

We recommend washing the "Fs Women's Large Logo Shirt" in cold water and tumble drying on low heat. For best results, turn the shirt inside out before washing and avoid using bleach or fabric softener.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • jj16
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jj16
  • elizabethby