• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Recognition Pins for Directors?

In summary, "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for every occasion. The recipes are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making it suitable for both experienced and novice cooks. It also includes recipes for special dietary needs and can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Additionally, the cookbook includes helpful cooking tips and techniques to aid in achieving the best results with each recipe.
randis
I need help directors. I cant find the pins for recognition anywhere....

where do you get them? you know the $1000 shows, $2000 shows and recruiting pins???

I'm not a director, but I thought someone said VIP has a directors store (if it is still open) that had a lot of those items. I'd checked there first then Merrill.

I think it's only available to directors though - so if you aren't actually a director yet, I don't think you can access it.

randis said:
I need help directors. I cant find the pins for recognition anywhere....

where do you get them? you know the $1000 shows, $2000 shows and recruiting pins???
Those kind of pins are available at places like: http://www.swjsouthwest.com/

They are not available through PC or any of their vendors.

BethCooks4U said:
Those kind of pins are available at places like: http://www.swjsouthwest.com/

They are not available through PC or any of their vendors.

thanks!!! When I promoted, no one told me where to go to get that stuff! haha

Kewl - I just found a charm holder for my silver whisk

Thanks Beth. That site is great!

also check out glitzetal.com for charms and stuff, then there's theribbonplace.com for ribbons...

1. What is "Maybe Here Is Looked at More"?

"Maybe Here Is Looked at More" is a popular cookbook from Pampered Chef that features a variety of delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes for every occasion.

2. Are the recipes in "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" easy to follow?

Yes, all of the recipes in "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, making it perfect for both experienced and novice cooks.

3. Does "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" include recipes for special dietary needs?

Yes, "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" includes a variety of recipes for special dietary needs, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free options.

4. Can I purchase "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" online?

Yes, "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

5. Are there any cooking tips or techniques included in "Maybe Here Is Looked at More"?

Yes, "Maybe Here Is Looked at More" includes helpful cooking tips and techniques to help you achieve the best results with each recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• randis
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • cmdtrgd
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jwpamp