• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recognition Charms & Pins: Where to Find Them

In summary, recognition charms and pins can be found on the Pampered Chef website, in your consultant's toolkit, or at Pampered Chef events. They are earned by achieving milestones and goals within your business, and cannot be purchased. These charms and pins represent your accomplishments and can be proudly worn on your Pampered Chef apron or uniform.
randis
Where might I find the charms and pins that I need for recognition????

there is a special "director's store" thru our vendors. Only directors can order.

glitzetal.com
theribbonplace.com
VIP has a director store, but get there fast!

I've always purchased mine from VIP. I just bought a bunch of charms. Instead of putting on the "stone" charm holder, I'm going to give bracelets and add a charm each month if they reach certain goals.

They are on sale now so if you're going to buy from VIP....do it quick!

(The Director's store on VIP is for director's only. If you're not a director yet but want to do something special for your recruits....talk to your director, maybe she can order them for you.)

I used SWJ they have a great catalog they may be online now

Teresa Lynn said:
I used SWJ they have a great catalog they may be online now

http://www.swjsouthwest.com/

Related to Recognition Charms & Pins: Where to Find Them

1. Where can I find recognition charms and pins?

Recognition charms and pins can be found on the Pampered Chef website under the "Recognition" tab. You can also find them in your consultant's toolkit or by attending Pampered Chef events.

2. How do I earn recognition charms and pins?

You can earn recognition charms and pins by achieving certain milestones and goals within your Pampered Chef business. These can include sales, recruiting, and leadership achievements.

3. Can I purchase recognition charms and pins?

No, recognition charms and pins cannot be purchased. They are earned through hard work and dedication to your Pampered Chef business.

4. What do recognition charms and pins represent?

Recognition charms and pins symbolize your accomplishments and successes as a Pampered Chef consultant. They serve as a reminder of your hard work and dedication to your business.

5. Can I wear recognition charms and pins on my uniform?

Yes, you can proudly wear your recognition charms and pins on your Pampered Chef apron or uniform to showcase your achievements and inspire others to do the same.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• footballchef
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
footballchef
  • Tenille V.
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • kcnancy