• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Average Sales for New Consultants: A Reality Check

In summary, the company average for new consultants is $470. It really depends on the new consultant. Some have had averages of $300 while others have submitted 6 shows and earned an average of $520. Additionally, the income is unlimited if they put in the effort.
amy07
Does anyone know what the average sales is per month for new consultants. When I look on CC at the Super Starter recognition I noticed for Dec the high was $11k down to 2K, then for jan it looks like the high was $7k? down to low 2000's. Obviously there are extreme over-achievers (like to be there myself), but does anybody know the real average starting out........and yes I know it depends on the amount of shows but still curious

Our National Show Average is $470 - highest in the direct sales companies.

Show average is $470 for PC consulants!;)

Great minds think alike!

thanks for the info!

Does this help you? I wasn't sure about the actual question you asked.

cmdtrgd said:
Does this help you? I wasn't sure about the actual question you asked.

I guess I was hoping that it had been broken down into how actual new consultants do........obviously the more experience you have the better you should do.

amy07 said:
I guess I was hoping that it had been broken down into how actual new consultants do........obviously the more experience you have the better you should do.
It really depends on the new consultant. I have one right now who has submitted 6 shows and has an average of $520. Others have had averages of $300 so I think that the company average is pretty acurate even for new consultants.

I tell new consultants the company average is $470 and in our area it holds pretty true but it all depends on what you do with your business.

If they are concerned by the start up cost I tell them that even if they put the minimum effort in they can get it back in their first month and I share the following:

4 shows at $200 in commissionable sales each =$800. If those shows are all submitted in the same calendar month the commission is 22% = $176 commission. (If some are one month and others the next the commission is 20% = $160 commission)

AND on top of that PC will give the new consultant $100 in PC$$ for products, supplies, conference if they are submitted in 1st 30 days! ($50 if the 4th show is submitted after 30th day and before 90th day) Number of bonuses to be earned are unlimited bases on sales, # of shows and # of recruits.

Thanks Beth!

Excellent information to give new consultants, Beth. Thanks!

BethCooks4U said:
It really depends on the new consultant. I have one right now who has submitted 6 shows and has an average of $520. Others have had averages of $300 so I think that the company average is pretty acurate even for new consultants.

I tell new consultants the company average is $470 and in our area it holds pretty true but it all depends on what you do with your business.

If they are concerned by the start up cost I tell them that even if they put the minimum effort in they can get it back in their first month and I share the following:

4 shows at $200 in commissionable sales each =$800. If those shows are all submitted in the same calendar month the commission is 22% = $176 commission. (If some are one month and others the next the commission is 20% = $160 commission)

AND on top of that PC will give the new consultant $100 in PC$$ for products, supplies, conference if they are submitted in 1st 30 days! ($50 if the 4th show is submitted after 30th day and before 90th day) Number of bonuses to be earned are unlimited bases on sales, # of shows and # of recruits.
One additional thing I noticed I missed on this post:

I also tell them that their income is unlimited too! The more they put into it the more they make! I don't want anyone to set their goals at the minimum! But I do want them to know how easy it is to re-coup their investment.

What is considered a good average sales for new consultants?

The definition of good average sales for new consultants can vary depending on factors such as location, season, and personal goals. However, generally, a good average sales for new consultants is considered to be around $500-$1000 in the first few months of starting their business.

What is the average timeframe for new consultants to reach their sales goals?

The average timeframe for new consultants to reach their sales goals can also vary. Some consultants may reach their sales goals within the first few months, while others may take up to a year or more. It ultimately depends on the effort and dedication put into the business by the consultant.

What are some common challenges new consultants face when trying to reach their sales goals?

Some common challenges new consultants face when trying to reach their sales goals include building a customer base, learning and understanding the products, and time management. It's important for new consultants to have a solid plan and utilize training and support from their team and the company to overcome these challenges.

Are there any tips for new consultants to increase their average sales?

Yes, there are several tips for new consultants to increase their average sales. These include building relationships with customers, hosting parties and events, utilizing social media and other marketing strategies, and continuously learning about the products and business. It's also important for new consultants to have a positive attitude and be passionate about the products they are selling.

What resources are available for new consultants to help them reach their sales goals?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of resources for new consultants to help them reach their sales goals. This includes training and support from their team and the company, online and in-person events and conferences, marketing materials and tools, and a community of other consultants for support and advice. New consultants can also utilize their own personal networks and social media to reach potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dancedivine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
Replies
Views
chefann
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies