• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find julienne peeler stickers and how long are they unavailable?

I was thinking, "well, shoot--should I not have put it in the show?" But then I decided to come on here & see what you guys were saying--THANKS for the reminder!In summary, the conversation was about the availability and use of stickers in catalogs. The consensus was that the stickers are currently unavailable due to production problems and it is unsure when they will be back in stock. Some preferred to wait and see before putting stickers in their catalogs, while others didn't see the point in using them at all. Overall, it was suggested to make a list of interested customers and use the stickers as a selling point when they do become available again.
Miss Cori
I got these stickers in my new kit along with a note that says where to stick them, But not how long they are unavailable. Could anyone please tell me or tell me where to ask. My director is out of town. TIA

Indefinite
Miss Cori said:
I got these stickers in my new kit along with a note that says where to stick them, But not how long they are unavailable. Could anyone please tell me or tell me where to ask. My director is out of town. TIA
Usually it's indefinite. I know there have been other products (a chillzane product that never materialized, and a couple of items that were on stop sell), it's pretty much something I don't ever look forward to or hold my breath for.
PC could surprise us tomorrow with an email telling us their back, but I pretty much just act as if that product will not make it to our line.
Stick on your stickers and we shall see!

Debbie :D

They haven't announced when they'll be back. They are unavailable because of production problems with the manufacturer. I'd put the stickers on your catalogs as you use them because we'll probably get a note one day telling us they they're suddenly available again. And then you don't have to pick them off the pages in your catalogs.

I just didnt want to stick all my stickers in ALL my catalogs if it came back but if it wont come back then I guess it will be ok. Maybe if I do stick em in ALL my catalogs tomorrow I will get that email "ok its back you dont need the stickers anymore."

I never put stickers on my catalogs and just make a point to tell people at the show. If anything it gets a list going of people that want them when the become available....

I haven't put any
gilliandanielle said:
I never put stickers on my catalogs and just make a point to tell people at the show. If anything it gets a list going of people that want them when the become available....

I haven't put any stickers in my new catalogs. I just don't feel like it. It is usually a job for my 9 year old daughter. She loves stickers! LOL

When I have put them on before, it just got me a list also of people who really wanted it. And as soon as the stop sell was over I was able to cash in and make it a catty show. I haven't had anyone want the peeler.

If they were still on even after the product came back, I would just point it out at the beginning as if it's the greatest news ever!!!

DebbieSAChef said:
If they were still on even after the product came back, I would just point it out at the beginning as if it's the greatest news ever!!!

Your so Clever

gilliandanielle said:

That works great at shows, but I like to put them in the catalogs I give in my Host packets and to Catalog show hosts. You won't get the chance to talk to those people.

chefjeanine said:
That works great at shows, but I like to put them in the catalogs I give in my Host packets and to Catalog show hosts. You won't get the chance to talk to those people.
That is true- I guess when I get an order with an unavailable product from those people I just call and do a CCC at the same time :)

I'm with you, Gillian. I'm too lazy to put little stickers in all of my catalogs, then have to figure out which catalogs have them and which don't. Lazy, lazy me, I just tell people.

Oh man, I'm glad you posted this--I totally forgot it isn't available! I was all confused today when I entered one in PP, & it said "not available".....

Related to Where can I find julienne peeler stickers and how long are they unavailable?

1. Why is the Julienne Peeler currently unavailable?

The Julienne Peeler may be currently unavailable due to high demand or limited stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are working to restock it as soon as possible.

2. When will the Julienne Peeler be back in stock?

We do not have an exact date for when the Julienne Peeler will be back in stock, but we are working to restock it as soon as possible. Please keep an eye on our website for updates or sign up for our newsletter to be notified when it becomes available again.

3. Can I still purchase the Julienne Peeler from a different retailer?

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the availability of our products at other retailers. We suggest checking with your local Pampered Chef consultant or checking online for any alternative options.

4. Will the Julienne Peeler be discontinued?

No, the Julienne Peeler is not being discontinued. It is currently unavailable due to high demand or limited stock, but we are working to restock it as soon as possible.

5. Can I be notified when the Julienne Peeler is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for our newsletter to be notified when the Julienne Peeler is back in stock. You can also check our website or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for updates on availability.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DMB75
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Diane
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • hoosierchef