• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Cinnamon Plus Blend and White PC Kitchen Towel Set?

In summary, "Looking for a Couple of Things" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a discount on select products when they purchase two items together. To take advantage of this promotion, simply add two qualifying items to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. The products included in this promotion may vary, but they will be clearly marked on the website and in the catalog with the "Looking for a Couple of Things" icon. Customers can mix and match any two qualifying products to receive the discount, and the promotion is only available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant, not in stores.
rennea
Gold Member
I was wondering if somebody could help me out....

I am looking for Cinnamon Plus blend and the white PC kitchen towel set.

We don't have these here, and I would like them. I'm going to be brave and try this again. The last time miss lovely thief didn't send me my things and took my money:( But not everyone is evil and bad right:)

If anybody could help me out I would be so happy!!!

I just PMed you

Ginger is trustworthy!:D

Yes she is!! :D

Thanks girls!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHUCKS.........:eek: :eek: :eek: :D

Isn't it sweet that they back you up!!! Wish I would have did it different the first time.

Related to Where Can I Find Cinnamon Plus Blend and White PC Kitchen Towel Set?

What is "Looking for a Couple of Things"?

"Looking for a Couple of Things" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef where customers can receive a discount on select products when they purchase two items together.

How do I take advantage of the "Looking for a Couple of Things" promotion?

To take advantage of this promotion, simply add two qualifying items to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout.

What products are included in the "Looking for a Couple of Things" promotion?

The products included in this promotion may vary, but they will be clearly marked on our website and in our catalog. Look for the "Looking for a Couple of Things" icon next to qualifying products.

Can I mix and match products to take advantage of this promotion?

Yes, you can mix and match any two qualifying products to receive the discount. You do not have to purchase two of the same item.

Is the "Looking for a Couple of Things" promotion available in stores?

No, this promotion is only available online or through a Pampered Chef consultant. It is not available in stores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
higoobs
Replies
Views
ilovpc
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns