• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find Martha Stewart's Good Things Kitchen Edition Magazine?

In summary, Martha Stewart has a new "Good Things Kitchen Edition" magazine. It is about half the size of a regular magazine. It has 91 kitchen tips that would make great tips to give out at our shows! The cost is $9.99.
KellyTheChef
Gold Member
Martha Stewart has a new "Good Things Kitchen Edition" magazine. It is about half the size of a regular magazine. (5.5" x 7.5")
It has 91 kitchen tips that would make great tips to give out at our shows!

I was also thinking of purchasing some extras to give out to new recruits for qualifying on time.

:)

Thought I would give an example of one of the tips:

Ever want to bake and need softened butter quickly?
Use the grater attachment to our Ultimate Mandoline and grate your butter into a bowl! That way, there is more surface area exposed to the air and it will soften much quicker than a stick of butter sitting on your counter....but it will not MELT the butter like you can do if you try to soften it in your microwave!
:D

KellyTheChef said:
Thought I would give an example of one of the tips:

Ever want to bake and need softened butter quickly?
Use the grater attachment to our Ultimate Mandoline and grate your butter into a bowl! That way, there is more surface area exposed to the air and it will soften much quicker than a stick of butter sitting on your counter....but it will not MELT the butter like you can do if you try to soften it in your microwave!
:D

If you don't have the Ultimate Mandoline or are scared to death of it like I am:D , the Deluxe Cheese Grater works well, too!

Diane

P.S. Thank you for the suggestion Kelly. I'll have to pick up that magazine. I love sprinkling tips and ideas throughout my shows!

Cool, thanks for the info. Did you find it at the grocery store or was it at a book store? I think it is a great idea to hand it out to new recruits. I know that PC has a great program for Super Starters, but this way it is a little something special from their recruiter. Shows that you appreciate them. What is the cost of it?

I found it at WalMart in their large magazine section. Let us all know if you guys find it anywhere else, as I want to get extras!

I just bought one! I love that idea about softening the butter!! I cannot wait to read through it. I only bought one and I got it a my grocery store (H-E-B at the check-out area).

Related to Where Can I Find Martha Stewart's Good Things Kitchen Edition Magazine?

What is "Look for This Magazine!"?

"Look for This Magazine!" is a quarterly publication by Pampered Chef that features recipes, cooking tips, and product information for our customers and consultants.

How can I get a copy of "Look for This Magazine!"?

"Look for This Magazine!" is available for purchase on our website or through your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also subscribe to receive a copy with your orders each quarter.

What kinds of recipes can I find in "Look for This Magazine!"?

"Look for This Magazine!" features a variety of recipes for every meal and occasion. From quick and easy weeknight dinners to impressive desserts, you'll find something delicious to make in each issue.

Can I submit my own recipes to be featured in "Look for This Magazine!"?

Yes, we love to hear from our customers and feature their favorite recipes in "Look for This Magazine!" You can submit your recipe through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Are there any discounts or promotions included in "Look for This Magazine!"?

Yes, "Look for This Magazine!" often includes exclusive discounts and promotions for our customers and consultants. Be sure to check each issue for special offers and savings!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Tash
  • chefjeanine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
hollye44