• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Can I Find the 75% OFF Fall Table Linens and Towel Set?

In summary, the easiest way to put an order in at Pampered Chef is through their online ordering system. Customers can also place an order over the phone and make changes to their order before checkout. Payment can be made using various methods such as credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay.
SilverCeladon
#CM02 BEST BUY! Fall Table Linens - Service for Eight 75% OFF! Includes a FREE Reversible Table Runner ($26 value) — Was: $152.00 Now: $38.00

#CM04 Stripe & Leaf Towel Set
75% OFF! — Was: $14.25 Now: $3.50
Accent your kitchen with dishtowels in rich warm colors. Set includes one leaf jacquard towel and one stripe flat weave towel. 100% cotton. 19" x 28".

I have a customer that wants these but it's not coming up in PP. Thanks!

It won't. Outlet only. They (or you) have to order through your PWS or through Consultant's Corner.

Ahhh, thanks Ann. Do I still get commission?

Yes if they order it off your website - you will get commission!

I don't have a website.

Then they will have to order from PC or another personal website & you will not get any commission. Sorry.

bummer man!

What is the easiest way to put an order in?

The easiest way to put an order in is through our online ordering system. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account, browse our products, and add the items you want to your cart. Then, proceed to checkout and follow the prompts to complete your order.

Can I place an order over the phone?

Yes, you can place an order over the phone by calling our customer service hotline. Our representatives will be happy to assist you in placing your order and answering any questions you may have.

How do I add or remove items from my order?

If you need to add or remove items from your order, you can do so by accessing your cart and making the necessary changes before proceeding to checkout. If you have already completed your order, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

Can I cancel or change my order after it has been placed?

If you need to cancel or make changes to your order after it has been placed, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that orders are processed quickly and changes may not always be possible.

What payment methods do you accept?

We accept various forms of payment, including credit cards, debit cards, PayPal, and Apple Pay. You can choose your preferred method of payment at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jjaastef
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Ellen Cohen
  • pamperedtraci
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pamperedtraci
  • Stoney5