• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where can I find 2 sweet BBQ spices?

In summary, the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend contains brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and a hint of cayenne pepper for a sweet and savory flavor. It is perfect for grilling and is gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies. We recommend using 1 tablespoon of the blend for every 1 pound of meat or vegetables, but you can adjust the amount to your taste preference. Additionally, the blend can be used for other dishes besides BBQ, such as roasted vegetables, stir-fries, and even popcorn.
lmonninger
Gold Member
hhi does any one know where i can get 2 sweet bbq spices and how much? i have an customer that wants to purchase them.
thanks
lori monninger:)

You mean the BBQ rub? They changed the name from "Sweet and Smokey BBQ rub" to "Smokey BBQ rub"--it's the same thing. Just order them for her.

What are the ingredients in the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!"?

The "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend contains brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and a hint of cayenne pepper for a sweet and savory flavor.

Can I use the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" for grilling?

Yes, the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend is perfect for grilling. Simply sprinkle it on your meat, vegetables, or even tofu before grilling for a delicious BBQ flavor.

Is the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" gluten-free?

Yes, the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend is gluten-free, making it suitable for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

How much "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" should I use?

We recommend using 1 tablespoon of the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend for every 1 pound of meat or vegetables. You can adjust the amount to your taste preference.

Can I use the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" for other dishes besides BBQ?

Yes, the "I Need 2 Sweet Bbq Spices!" blend can also be used to add flavor to roasted vegetables, stir-fries, and even popcorn. Get creative and try it on your favorite dishes!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
  • Carol Waggoner