• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are the "What's for Dinner?" Threads?

In summary, Rennea is sad because she hasn't seen as many threads on CS as she used to and she thinks that the people who have left for Facebook are missing out.
babywings76
Gold Member
Rennea? Are you okay? Am I just missing them? Since I've been back, I haven't spotted the usually daily thread. I'm hoping everyone's alright.

Well, tonight I'm having the BBQ Beef Sloppy Joes from the beef power cooking recipes. I tried putting together the beef recipes before I left for vacation so I could have some easy meals to come home to. :)

No ones here anymore, they're all on FB.....

Well that's sad. :( I'm on FB too, but I don't get the same chatter like was on here before.

I've noticed that there weren't as many posts here too! I can't believe that they've all left for FB! :cry:

And I just renewed for a Lifetime membership. I love this site for all the biz help, but the day to day conversations are fun too. It's nice to have them in threads. FB is too scattered. Hard to follow so many people and conversations. Plus, because everyone of their "friends" are reading it, people self edit things that maybe they would freely discuss here. Just too sad. :(

I love FB, but it's no substitute for CS. CS is muuuuuch better for PC and cooking stuff.

I'm here, sorry I haven't started my threads. I was on vacation for 2 weeks . Then I had family come and visit. And then my DH feel and hurt his ribs, when he went to the doctor they also discovered that he has melanoma. I've been in a bit of a slump this week.

I'm sorry to hear about your husband, but hopefully they caught it in time...:balloon:

Renea, the dinner threads are the last things you should concern yourself with. Take care of yourself and your husband. Be sure to keep us informed so we can send our prayers and good thoughts.

Rennea, I'm so sorry to hear the news about DH. No need to apologize for not starting the threads--they should be the last thing on your mind. I was just wanting you to know I've missed your threads and was hoping you're okay. :) I'll be keeping you and your DH in my prayers.

Rennea,
I am SO sorry! You both will be in my prayers....

Thanks guys...

No worries Amanda :)

1. Where can I find the "What's for Dinner?" threads on the Pampered Chef website?

The "What's for Dinner?" threads can be found in the Recipes section of the Pampered Chef website. Simply navigate to the Recipes tab and select "What's for Dinner?" from the drop-down menu.

2. How often are new "What's for Dinner?" threads posted?

New "What's for Dinner?" threads are posted every Monday on the Pampered Chef website and social media pages. Make sure to check back weekly for new and delicious meal ideas!

3. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured in the "What's for Dinner?" threads?

Absolutely! We love featuring recipes from our customers. You can submit your recipe through the "Contact Us" form on our website or by tagging us on social media with #PamperedChefRecipes.

4. Are the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website?

Yes, all of the ingredients for the "What's for Dinner?" recipes can be found on our website. Simply click on the recipe you are interested in and you will see a list of all the ingredients needed.

5. Are the "What's for Dinner?" threads only for Pampered Chef products?

No, the "What's for Dinner?" threads feature a variety of recipes that can be made with or without Pampered Chef products. We believe in providing delicious meal ideas for everyone, regardless of what kitchen tools they have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rennea
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PamperedDor
  • pamperedbybarbara
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
shorelinecef
  • SummerG