• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where Are Our Pink Products? - An Update

In summary, our pink products can be found on our website under the "Specials" section and at select in-home parties and through our independent consultants. Not all of our pink products are currently available, as some may be sold out or discontinued. We regularly update our website to reflect availability. A portion of the proceeds from our pink products goes towards breast cancer research, with the specific percentage varying depending on the product and charity. Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill individual requests for specific pink products, but we constantly update and add to our collection. Our standard return policy applies to all pink products, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days if not satisfied with the purchase.
brendaivette
I'm sure it's here somewhere, but i've been away for a few days.............are the pink products going to be available to see on our website?

Why didn't you just call me? :blushing: Yes Ma'am! If you make it a May show and send the host only email, when they send it out to their friends and family, they will show.

Otherwise, It won't show until May 1st, I believe.

PampMomof3 said:
Why didn't you just call me? :blushing: .

She wanted to up her post count!! HAHA!!!:D

Related to Where Are Our Pink Products? - An Update

1. Where can I find the pink products?

Our pink products can be found on our website under the "Specials" section. You can also find them at select in-home parties and through our independent consultants.

2. Are all of your pink products currently available?

No, not all of our pink products are currently available. Some items may be sold out or discontinued. We regularly update our website to reflect the availability of our products.

3. How much of the proceeds from pink products go towards breast cancer research?

We are proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from our pink products to various breast cancer research organizations. The specific percentage varies depending on the product and the charity we are supporting.

4. Can I request a specific pink product if it is not currently available?

Unfortunately, we are not able to fulfill individual requests for specific pink products. However, we do offer a variety of pink products that are constantly being updated and added to our collection.

5. Can I return a pink product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, our standard return policy applies to all of our pink products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjeanine
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
Replies
Views
Staci
  • Kelly8
  • Products and Tips
Replies