• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Hosting a Catalog Show: Need Advice!

In summary, hosting a successful catalog show involves inviting friends and family, providing personalized attention, and offering incentives for placing orders. Pampered Chef offers rewards and free products for hosting a show, which can be promoted through social media, invitations, and flyers. The catalog can also be customized with specific products, and the consultant handles all orders and deliveries.
mommyhugz1978
Gold Member
put a catalog show into your PWS do you have to put a time and address for the party? I have a host who is doing a catalog party but people think it is an acutal cooking show. So they tell her they can't come and it says a catalog party on it.

Any suggestions?

I'd just enter it in as a cooking show then - otherwise it's going to show and say catalog show.

Whenever I load a catalog show, I type "n/a" for the street address and then add the city and state (for tax computations).

She wants a catalog show.... the problem is people think it is a cooking show.. when it raelly is a catalog show.

Suggest she emphasize this in the area of the e-vite host's have to personalize. Maybe that will help?

Can the host personalize the e-vite?

yes - in fact I always send out the evite for my hosts and edit it with information like the guest specials or something! If you do it, you need to be on your website using her access code though or it will show that you are the host.

momoftwins said:
yes - in fact I always send out the evite for my hosts and edit it with information like the guest specials or something! If you do it, you need to be on your website using her access code though or it will show that you are the host.

I didnt' know that you could do that... I learn something new!!!

Yup! I do it all the time!!! LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I do too..... RoFL somtimes it's all from this site hehehe

1. How do I host a successful catalog show?

Hosting a successful catalog show involves inviting friends, family, and acquaintances to browse the catalog and place orders. It's important to provide them with personalized attention and assistance in placing their orders. You can also offer incentives, such as discounts or free products, for hosting a show. Don't forget to follow up with guests to ensure they received their orders and are satisfied with their purchases.

2. Can I earn rewards or free products for hosting a catalog show?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers rewards and free products for hosting a successful catalog show. The more sales and orders you generate, the more rewards and benefits you can earn. Make sure to ask your Pampered Chef consultant about the current host rewards program.

3. How can I promote my catalog show?

There are many ways to promote your catalog show, such as sharing the event on social media, sending out invitations to friends and family, and posting flyers in your neighborhood or workplace. You can also ask your Pampered Chef consultant for tips and materials to help promote your show.

4. Can I customize my catalog show with specific products?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef offers customizable catalogs where you can choose the products you want to feature. This is a great way to showcase your favorite products or items that you think your guests will be interested in. Your Pampered Chef consultant can assist you in creating a personalized catalog for your show.

5. Do I have to handle all the orders and deliveries?

No, as the host of a catalog show, your main role is to invite guests and promote the show. Your Pampered Chef consultant will take care of processing the orders and delivering them to your guests. They will also handle any returns or exchanges if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kylev
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
keynibear
  • va_cooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • PamperedCaniac