• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When will the Consultant Connection issue be resolved?

In summary, the issue with the sales not showing up is still unresolved. However, the parties show up as received and the problem is just with Consultant Connection.
JennLizFran
Gold Member
Does anyone know how long the issue with our sales not showing is going to take? I was inactive, but submitted 2 February parties on Monday, both over $1000 (yeah!!!). The sales still aren't showing up, which wouldn't be a big deal, but it means I still cannot order the sample packages!!!! Urggghhhh....!!!! I tried emailing HO, but no response yet, I'm sure they're overwhelmed right now, but thought I'd check here! Thanks everyone!!

Do the parties show up under the shipping status. If they do, I would say you are good to go and the problem is just with Consultant Connection.

Sandi

I had that issue and I submitted my party on Feb 26th. I refreshed my P3 and was able to order my samples, but my shipping status was saying "received" at that point.

The parties are showing up as recieved. When I get home I guess I'll try to order the Sample Packages through P3. Online it tells me I am not eligible.

I can't order my samples either. Still waiting patiently.

Just tried P3, no luck there either...if I hear from HO before you, I'll let you know what they say!

In consultant connection it says that I need $15000 to get a 2% raise. I have had my career sales for over 5 1/2 years. I have never been inactive??!?!?!

There is going to be a lag in that updating ~ they are upgrading a few programs; they talked about it briefly in Newswire on Tuesday. "The Career Plan modification takes effect today. As a result, a few screens and reports in Consultant Connection will be updated. There will be a transition period March 1-9 as we switch over to the updated version of Consultant Connection."Karen

cookn' katie said:
In consultant connection it says that I need $15000 to get a 2% raise. I have had my career sales for over 5 1/2 years. I have never been inactive??!?!?!

Mine too. Don't fret. They are working on the system! ;)

It will be crazy through the 5th, then completely down from the 6th-8th & should be up & working with all the new updates reflecting the new career plan on the 9th. :D

They are working on everything, just give them time! It's best to not bombard them with phone calls about this, they are busy handling regular stuff at the same time, it just jams up the phone calls.

I'm not worried about it not showing up, I can live with that until they get it fixed! But still not being able to order my samples is a bit of an issue! I have March shows booked and would really like to get my samples before then!

I spoke to HO for an adjustment on Wednesday. She told me over 20000 shows were submitted on Monday. Yes, that is twenty thousand!

Heck, I'd be totaly happy to wait if it meant that my back key would work to go from Consultant Connection to Consultant Corner.

cookingwithlove said:
I spoke to HO for an adjustment on Wednesday. She told me over 20000 shows were submitted on Monday. Yes, that is twenty thousand!

Whoa! Holy show submission, Batman!

In case anyone else is in my boat, I finally got a reply and they said I should be able to order my samples on march 7.

What is the "Consultant Connection Issue"?

The "Consultant Connection Issue" refers to any technical or logistical problem that a Pampered Chef consultant may encounter while using the Consultant Connection platform. This could include difficulty logging in, error messages, or issues with ordering or managing their business.

How can I access the Consultant Connection platform?

You can access the Consultant Connection platform by going to the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Consultant Login" button. You will need to enter your consultant ID and password to log in.

What should I do if I am experiencing technical difficulties with the Consultant Connection?

If you are having technical difficulties with the Consultant Connection, the first step is to try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If that does not resolve the issue, you can contact Pampered Chef's customer service for assistance.

Can I place an order through the Consultant Connection?

Yes, you can place an order through the Consultant Connection. This platform allows you to manage your business, including placing orders, tracking shipments, and accessing training and resources.

Is there a way to track my sales and commissions on the Consultant Connection?

Yes, you can track your sales and commissions on the Consultant Connection. The platform provides a dashboard that displays your sales and commission information, as well as other important business metrics.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies