• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When should I order new product samples as a Pampered Chef consultant?

In summary, Pampered Chef offers samples for a variety of kitchen products and to request a sample, one can contact a local consultant or visit their website. There may be a small cost for the sample, but discounts and promotions may be available. While a specific product cannot be guaranteed, there are multiple options to choose from and the delivery time may vary depending on availability and shipping location.
sweetd
Gold Member
Is there a time limit that we have to order the new product samples

Yes. Current consultants have until September 30. New consultants (after a date specified on the sample info pages on CC) have until the end of their 6th week.

Thank you
Guess I had better order soon

I have always ordered after Sept. 30th with no problems.

?Hi there,Thank you for your question! There is no specific time limit for ordering new product samples as a Pampered Chef consultant. However, it is always recommended to order them as soon as possible to ensure that you have them in time for any upcoming parties or events. Additionally, ordering them earlier allows you to familiarize yourself with the products and share your personal experiences with them to your customers.If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to your upline or the Pampered Chef customer service team. They will be more than happy to assist you.Happy cooking!Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

Related to When should I order new product samples as a Pampered Chef consultant?

1. What products do you offer samples for?

At Pampered Chef, we offer samples for a variety of our kitchen products including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and pantry items.

2. How do I request a product sample?

To request a product sample, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will be able to assist you with placing an order for a sample.

3. Are there any costs associated with requesting a product sample?

There may be a small cost associated with requesting a product sample, as it covers the cost of the product itself and shipping. However, many of our consultants offer discounts or special deals on samples, so be sure to ask about any current promotions.

4. Can I choose which product I receive as a sample?

While we cannot guarantee a specific product for a sample, we do offer a variety of options for you to choose from. Your consultant will work with you to find the best sample for your needs.

5. How long does it take to receive a product sample?

The delivery time for a product sample may vary, as it depends on the availability of the product and the shipping location. Your consultant will be able to provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookery
  • pampchefrhondab
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
legacypc46
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U