• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Samples Availability: When Can We Order?

In summary, the new products are available for guests on March 1st and samples will be available on the PC website and through our pampered partner.
jrstephens
When will they be available for us to order under Samples? I know I have seen it somewhere, but I know you all can answers quicker than I can look it up! ha!

Yes when are these products coming out. Some of my people don't want to have shows until the new products are available.....LOL They are great. I don't blame them.

Jilleysue said:
Yes when are these products coming out. Some of my people don't want to have shows until the new products are available.....LOL They are great. I don't blame them.
Jill,
They are available to guests on March 1st. So shows from March going forward.
Our new selling seasons always start March 1st and September 1st. :)
What she is asking about are the samples we as consultants can purchase before the new season starts. Unfortunately, I don't have an answer to that! :D

I think it's Feb. Sample orders are avail to us but not certain?

Oh Ok....Well I wanted answers to both questions. I want products to clients...but I want Samples TOOOOOOO.
Samples for me is of course MUCH more IMPORTANT....hahahaha!

There will be an order form in the change over kits and the samples will also be available on the PC website. Usually the last week in January. We will also be able to order them through our pampered partner when with a product upgrade under individual orders.

Hello Everyone

I am new to this site and I don't know how to post a flyer that I redesigned of the Discontinued Products, so if someone could explain it to me I will gladly post it

Hit "Post reply" button in left bottom corner. Scroll down to Manage Attachments, locate your file in the browser area then hit the update I think... Hope that helps!

I am just seriously excited for these change over kits. When I read the CN today. Of course I printed it out on the color printer at work. The new Consultant Kit and binder looks SOOOOOOO Freakin AWESOME. Colorful, glamourous. It is sure to get newbies excited about starting. I know when I first started, that was my biggest thing, the training and the instructions were just so BLA, especially about PP and where to go, and what to do. It seemed all over the place. It is just GREAT!! YAHOOOOOO!!

New ProductsI hope this woeks

Attachments

• discontinued1.doc
    516.5 KB · Views: 316

1. Can I order samples at any time?

No, samples are only available for order during specific times designated by Pampered Chef. These times may vary, so be sure to check our website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. How often are samples available for order?

Samples are typically available for order once a month, but this may vary. Again, it's best to check our website or contact your consultant for the most accurate information.

3. Can I order samples online?

Yes, you can order samples online through your consultant's website or through the Pampered Chef website. However, samples may only be available for a limited time during each ordering period.

4. Are all products available as samples?

No, not all products are available as samples. Some products, such as limited edition or seasonal items, may not be available for sample orders. It's best to check with your consultant or our website to see which products are currently available as samples.

5. Is there a limit to how many samples I can order?

Yes, there is a limit to how many samples you can order per product. This limit may vary depending on the product and may change each month. Your consultant can provide you with more information about sample limits.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefandrealv
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • cookingwithlove