• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Is the Submission Deadline for Receiving Payment on the 8th?

G
Gagescorpages
Okay - my brain is fried tonight.
When is the cut-off for submitting a show so that we are paid for it on the 8th?
Wow. That sentence doesn't even sound correct, but hoping someone can help me out with this dumb question that I should know!! LOL

1-15th of month paid on 22nd
16th-end of mth paid on 8th

1. When is the deadline for submitting a show to receive direct deposit on the 8th?

The deadline for submitting a show to receive direct deposit on the 8th is typically a few days before the 8th. It is important to check with your specific payment system to confirm the exact deadline.

2. When is the cut-off for submitting a show so that we are paid for it on the 8th?

The cut-off for submitting a show to receive payment on the 8th will vary depending on the payment system. It is best to check with your specific system to determine the exact cut-off date and time.

3. How do I know if my show has been submitted in time for direct deposit on the 8th?

You can check the status of your show submission on your payment system's website or by contacting their customer service team. They will be able to confirm if your show has been submitted in time for direct deposit on the 8th.

4. Is there any way to expedite the submission process for direct deposit on the 8th?

Some payment systems may offer expedited submission options for an additional fee. It is best to check with your specific system to see if this option is available.

5. What happens if I miss the deadline for direct deposit on the 8th?

If you miss the submission deadline for direct deposit on the 8th, you may still receive payment but it may be delayed. It is important to always submit your shows before the deadline to ensure timely payments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • smspamperedchef