• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director When Is the 2011 Trip Announed for Us?

I was SHOCKED that not one of the hospitality girls here in Tokyo was interested in coming to a meeting! 2 said they are quitting the business. 1 actually said she wants to participate in my phone B2B meeting in a couple of hours. None of the rest seemed to care about the trip destinations. My ONE recruit here in Tokyo wants the info, but teaches English classes & didn't RSVP until after I had cancelled the meeting due to lack of interest. She had originally said that she wasn't sure she could come, then decided she could & wrote it on her calendar but forgot to tell me that she was coming. She e-mailed 10 min's before the meeting time disappointed that it was canceled. Oh well!
PamperedK
Silver Member
When does the US trip announcement happen? I'm in Canada so I'm just curious!

PamperedK said:
When does the US trip announcement happen? I'm in Canada so I'm just curious!

This week we are having Back To Business Meetings with our clusters, and it's being announced then. Today is the official date for the meetings, although meetings are happening all week long.

Chefbeckyd said:
This week we are having Back To Business Meetings with our clusters, and it's being announced then. Today is the official date for the meetings, although meetings are happening all week long.

ahh ok. so did Directors find out early where it is?

PamperedK said:
ahh ok. so did Directors find out early where it is?

Only if we looked at the DVD or paperwork that arrived for our meetings. Although some got their CN early and the info is in there. It's going to be up on Consultant's Corner for everyone tomorrow.

Do you know where your destinations are?

finley1991 said:
Only if we looked at the DVD or paperwork that arrived for our meetings. Although some got their CN early and the info is in there. It's going to be up on Consultant's Corner for everyone tomorrow.

Do you know where your destinations are?

Ah that makes sense. Yes we just found out today as well.

PamperedK said:
Ah that makes sense. Yes we just found out today as well.

Ooooh! Can you e-mail the destinations to me? Just wondering if you guys are going to the same places as the stateside consultants! :D ([email protected])

My consultants have already received their Consultant News, so they already know....:mad:

:( That's no fun Janice!

jwpamp said:
My consultants have already received their Consultant News, so they already know....:mad:

Ugh... the ONE time HO get the newsletter out to consultants before the 20th of each month!!!!! :sick:

jwpamp said:

I had my meeting last night and 8 of the 11 had already received their CN. I was ticked too! The surprise factor was definately not there. They knew everything...the cookware incentive for recruiting, everything. Funny thing is, I still haven't received my newsletter yet. Other than that, my meeting went really well. We did a hands on cupcake decorating and they had so much fun! I love my team, both personal and hospitality!!

That sucks, I would love to get the kitchen news earlier than other consultants for planning and such or even make it avaible online but if I get my news before the 20th of the month I am doing good. I do my meetings the 1st wednesday of the month so it is sometimes tricky. I am hoping the wow factor will be there tonight no one said anything to me about getting their news early.

So if so many of the consultants are getting their CN early why aren't directors getting them? You'd think we'd have gotten them so we had nice flyers to show at our BTB meetings. I know that those that went out did so in error but it's curious as to who got them...

That's just sad that the excitement was lost for everyone who got their CN! :(

Not an issue over here. No one had yet received theirs so the news was all new news for the ones who attended the meeting on Okinawa last night.

I was shocked that NONE of the hospitality girls here in Tokyo were interested in coming to a meeting! 2 said they are quitting the business. 1 actually said she wants to participate in my phone B2B meeting in a couple of hours. None of the rest seemed to care about the trip destinations. My ONE recruit here in Tokyo wants the info, but teaches English classes & didn't RSVP until after I had cancelled the meeting due to lack of interest. She had originally said that she wasn't sure she could come, then decided she could & wrote it on her calendar but forgot to tell me that she was coming. She e-mailed 10 min's before the meeting time disappointed that it was canceled. Oh well! Should have RSVP'd! I hadn't put away the laundry I was folding, adjusted the kids bedtime to have them down in time, printed handouts, etc. I told her that it was inadequate notice for me to prepare for the meeting & we made arrangements to do a private viewing this weekend. I just wasn't willing to reward procrastination and jump through hoops to make it work for her last night. I bet she RSVP's next time. ;)

bethcooks4u said:
So if so many of the consultants are getting their CN early why aren't directors getting them? You'd think we'd have gotten them so we had nice flyers to show at our BTB meetings. I know that those that went out did so in error but it's curious as to who got them...

Here's the funny thing Beth, my daughter, who is in my 2nd line, and lives here with us...GOT HERS!! I still have yet to get mine :grumpy: (I have no idea why certain ones got sent out. It made me quite ticked to see how many of my team already had them last night.

Just got home from our meeting a little while ago -- they were all so very excited about the New Orleans trip offer! YAY! And the specifics of the extra points were something they had not seen in the CN -- not sure if it wasn't in there or if they didn't see it--Passed out Mardi Gra Beads to everyone and showed them how easy it was to get the trip -- fun!!Sherri did a cookware demo and we didn't do a food demo (that was planned to skip this month). What a great time!

I just finished the call-in option for consultants without their upline/hospitality close. No one on that call had received their CN, so it was lots of fun listening to their excitement! :D

jwpamp said:
Just got home from our meeting a little while ago -- they were all so very excited about the New Orleans trip offer! YAY! And the specifics of the extra points were something they had not seen in the CN -- not sure if it wasn't in there or if they didn't see it--

Passed out Mardi Gra Beads to everyone and showed them how easy it was to get the trip -- fun!!

Sherri did a cookware demo and we didn't do a food demo (that was planned to skip this month). What a great time!

Ooh I'm excited to learn the details of your trip! I just got home so I'll email you all in the morning!

I was sitting in on one of my downline's meetings. She did not go over how to get the points, but she did split the 11 she had show up (I am SO jealous!!..no I am so happy for her!!) and we each helped consultants learn what to say to plant booking and recruiting seeds with different products.

Many are excited about trips, but some only want their business to be fun and not stress them out. They are not interested in the trips.

As the group absorbed the trip requirements, I shared with them...Hey, if you really wanted to earn the Gold Trip and set your sites on it...but only got as far
earning the Bronze trip...would you be disappointed? They all agreed that no, they would not be! So then encouraged them to set their sights where they think they can not get to...and they will be so much further than if they never tried to earn a trip at all.

I so miss having meetings where people attend and get excited. :(

(((hugs))) Ann!

I feel it too girl. I miss being in Okinawa near so many of my team members! The handful of Hosp girls here in Tokyo just don't compare to them. :(

So where is the canada trip? was just wondering if they were getting the same trip.

Our Bronze is a trip for 1 to New Orleans
Silver is trip for 2 to Maui
Gold is Maui + 2 extra days in Kauai

PamperedK said:

Hmmm...I may move to Canada. It only takes me 15 minutes to get there if customs is not backed up!

baychef said:
Hmmm...I may move to Canada. It only takes me 15 minutes to get there if customs is not backed up!

Me too! Good thinking Ann! :)

PamperedK said:

Where was this last year trip for you guys to earn?

christinaspc said:
Where was this last year trip for you guys to earn?

Bronze was free conference
Silver was Prague
Gold was Prague + Vienna

baychef said:

I'm not the least motivated by the cruises offered so I will move with you! Since I LOVE "Divine Design" with Candace Olson on HGTV and she only does homes in Canada - I'll pick my location based upon her. ha!

Related to When Is the 2011 Trip Announed for Us?

1. When will the 2011 trip be announced for us?

The 2011 trip will be announced at our annual conference in January. Stay tuned for updates and details!

2. Where will the 2011 trip take place?

The location for the 2011 trip has not yet been announced. We will reveal the destination at our annual conference in January.

3. Will the 2011 trip be open to all consultants?

Yes, the 2011 trip will be open to all active consultants who meet the eligibility criteria. Keep an eye out for more information at our annual conference in January.

4. How can I qualify for the 2011 trip?

To qualify for the 2011 trip, you must meet specific sales and recruiting goals. More details will be announced at our annual conference in January.

5. Can I bring a guest on the 2011 trip?

Unfortunately, due to limited availability, only consultants who qualify for the trip will be able to attend. Guests are not permitted on the 2011 trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rockstarchef23
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
rockstarchef23
  • PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jwpamp
  • PCJenni