• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Consultants Who Sign I& Sell N 2010 but Qualify in 2011

It would definitely be nice if they brought back a level one for those who may not be able to reach the higher levels.In summary, the conversation discusses the qualifications for an incentive trip and whether a consultant who signed in 2010 but didn't qualify until 2011 would have to restart sales at zero in 2011. The participants share their understanding that historically, as long as a consultant hasn't missed two months in a row, their sales count for the year they qualify. They also speculate about potential changes for the 2012 trip. The conversation concludes with a discussion about whether a lower level of points will be introduced for the trip.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Can someone tell me some info on a consultant who signs in 2010 but doesn't qualify until 2011. Does that consultant have to restart sales at zero in 2011 to count as qualifying for the new trip? I didn't think they did but another director just asked me and said that she thought things had changed and they had to start over... sigh... sure home not!

Hope not... sigh...

Probably not... but since the rules for the 2012 incentive haven't been announced yet, we'll have to wait and see.

Historically no - as long as they haven't missed 2 months in a row it counts for the year they qualify. So if they signed in 2010 and hit their $1250 (without losing their sales) in 2011 it counts in 2011 (even if they have $1200 on Dec 31 and then put the $50 in Jan the trip points are given in January). ...but then we don't know what they're changing. Stay tuned.

I'd be very surprised if they changed that.

I don't think they are changing that part... I only said that because on a call with my D a few weeks ago, someone asked the same question and she was trying to be MORE THAN CLEAR that the rules for the 2012 trip have not been announced yet...

Thanks y'all! This is how I thought it was but of course... we'll all be standing by for news! :) You are all the best!!!!!!!

I was reading the Directory and January meeting planner today... I'm wondering if they are going to bring back a level one (around 23k points) since there was so much disappointment over it this year...

One of my 2009 recruits finished her sales in 2010 and it counted. I hope they don't change it. I wasn't expecting her to count but was pleasantly surprised! :D

finley1991 said:
I was reading the Directory and January meeting planner today... I'm wondering if they are going to bring back a level one (around 23k points) since there was so much disappointment over it this year...

Interesting...I was wondering the same thing.

1. What does it mean to "qualify" as a consultant in 2011?

Qualifying as a consultant means meeting certain requirements set by Pampered Chef in order to maintain your status as an active consultant. These requirements may include selling a certain amount of products, attending training or events, and maintaining a certain level of sales activity.

2. Can I still sell products in 2010 if I qualify as a consultant in 2011?

Yes, you can continue to sell products in 2010 even if you qualify as a consultant in 2011. As long as you meet the requirements to qualify, you will be considered an active consultant and can continue to sell products and earn commission.

3. How do I know if I have qualified as a consultant in 2011?

You will receive notification from Pampered Chef once you have met the requirements to qualify as a consultant in 2011. This may be in the form of an email, letter, or notification on your consultant account dashboard.

4. What happens if I do not qualify as a consultant in 2011?

If you do not meet the requirements to qualify as a consultant in 2011, you will no longer be considered an active consultant and will not be able to sell products or earn commission. However, you can work towards meeting the requirements and requalifying as a consultant in the future.

5. Can I still receive discounts and perks if I qualify as a consultant in 2011?

Yes, as long as you meet the requirements to qualify as a consultant, you will still be eligible for discounts and perks offered by Pampered Chef. These may include discounts on products, access to exclusive training and events, and other perks for active consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • NooraK