• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Vacation Plans: Canada & Hawaii Trip Packages

In summary, some members have received their trip packages for the upcoming trip to Canada, while others are still waiting for theirs. One member's husband may not be able to attend due to his command not allowing it, and she is trying to see if she can change the name on her guest. Some suggest contacting higher-ups for help in this situation.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Has anyone received their trip package yet for Canada or Hawaii? For us going to Canada, we'll be there in less than 2 weeks and wondered if anyone has gotten theirs already?

Thanks and SOOOOO looking forward to VACATION!!!

YAY for everyone who earned -- it's almost here!

Since this is my first trip (well, second kind of), I totally forgot we got a trip package!!!I remember getting the one in 2005 for Disney and how excited I was! I can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Just went into product adjustment to see if anything was there and something called a Wahoo kit shipped on 4/11 but I'm guessing that's for the recruit I signed last weekend and not the trip stuff...

HI here and nothing yet. Was jsut talking to my daughter while taking her to school... 3 weeks ALOHA!

one of my friends here in IL got hers yesterday I think.

I got my Toronto pkg. yesterday via FedEx. :) Less than 2 wks!

Really???? Oh that makes me excited!!!! :)

oh my goodness! You guys are KILLING me!! :) :p it's already pass the time that FedEx delivers so i'll assume mine is coming tomorrow. :)-

JUST got it! Didn't come from PC which is probably why I couldn't track it!!!!!

Oh my gosh Colleen! Rub it in, why don't you? LOL!! Alright, i'm off of here. I have to pack for my show for tonight!! :)

Sorry... didn't mean to rub it in!!!! You'll get it either today or tomorrow!!!! :pray:

Have fun everyone!!!

My Toronto package arrived today which is super weird since I just talked with the travel agency rep TODAY about where I wanted it mailed! LOL I guess they decided to just send it to TX vs. Japan? She said they were waiting to hear where I'd be departing.Oh, and doesn't look like hubby's going to get to go! :( His command won't get off the fence & say yes or no so I asked today if I could change the name on my guest & was told NO, it's too late. :( I may be making this trip alone.

Oh, and doesn't look like hubby's going to get to go! :( His command won't get off the fence & say yes or no so I asked today if I could change the name on my guest & was told NO, it's too late. :( I may be making this trip alone.[/QUOTE]

Sheila - I am so sorry! What a bummer!!!! I hope you have a geat time anyways!

oh bummer Sheila! I wish they could accommodate you.

Sheila,
That is awful! They really wont let you just change the name? What does that put them out? I would try to ask again. Do you have anyone else going with you to help with the kids? I hope it all works out and your husband can come.

I know its probably a shot in the wind BUT why not try contacting someone at the HO? And I don't mean solution center. Heck if I was in your situation I would be emailing my Nat'l Exec, Marla & Jean. I do know from reading Doris's book that she's not about making accomodations but really, what is the hurt in this case? National disaster (for a diff country of course but still affects many americans) was out of everyone's control.

At least I would know I tried and still got a 'no'. Just my thoughts. I agree with those above, its horrible.

cincychef said:
Sheila,
That is awful! They really wont let you just change the name? What does that put them out? I would try to ask again. Do you have anyone else going with you to help with the kids? I hope it all works out and your husband can come.

They've probably already ordered the plane tix and want to avoid change fees. What if you offered to pay the fees? Oh, and I bet the price of the airfare has gone up as well. :(

Just make sure the trip for 2 doesn't show up on your 1099 next year! Make sure it's a trip for one!

OH no Sheila! I would certainly call again!!!!

No trip package....yet. Hopefully by tuesday evening!

DebbieJ said:
They've probably already ordered the plane tix and want to avoid change fees. What if you offered to pay the fees? Oh, and I bet the price of the airfare has gone up as well. :(

Just make sure the trip for 2 doesn't show up on your 1099 next year! Make sure it's a trip for one!
I forgot about the plane ticket, we are driving:)

YAY! Just got my packet! :) AWESOME! THought the tickets would be in there but now have them printed! :) WOW!~ Our flights were $1004 EACH! OUCH on my taxes!!!!

Wow, Toronto trip is April 28 and you are just getting your packages NOW? That's cutting it a little close isn't it??

1. What is included in the Canada & Hawaii trip package?

The Canada & Hawaii trip package includes round-trip airfare, accommodations, meals, and activities such as sightseeing tours and cultural experiences.

2. Can I customize my itinerary for the trip?

Yes, you can customize your itinerary for the trip by adding or removing activities and choosing different accommodation options. Our team will work with you to create a personalized trip based on your preferences.

3. Are flights included in the package price?

Yes, round-trip airfare is included in the package price. However, the specific flights and airlines may vary depending on your departure location and travel dates.

4. How many days is the trip package?

The Canada & Hawaii trip package is 10 days and 9 nights. This includes travel time to and from your departure location.

5. Is travel insurance included in the package?

No, travel insurance is not included in the package price. However, we highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your trip investment and provide coverage for unexpected circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampMomof3
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
beckyjsmith
Replies
Views
3RingChef