• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

When Does Wave 3 End? US Conference Announcements & Online Discussion Schedule

In summary, Wave 3 typically ends in mid to late June with varying dates depending on the conference schedule. The US Conference is an exciting time for Pampered Chef as new products, promotions, and business updates are announced. Online discussions and trainings will also be available for consultants to participate in during Wave 3. Registration for the US Conference is still open during this time, but it is recommended to register as soon as possible due to limited availability and potential price increases. To access the online discussions, consultants can simply log onto their account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Events" section.
kcjodih
Gold Member
and when can we discuss on the board the conference announcements? I'm in Canada, stuck in a campground with limited internet but we only have one wave here so I'm not sure when I 'HAVE' to log in and check out all the news. Since we're living as gypsies for a few weeks while the house is finished I can only get online occasionally and want to make the end of the US conference a MUST time to get online ;)

We are done next Wednesday the 18th.

Hey there! I totally understand your situation and I'm glad you're able to join us for the conference announcements. The conference will be going on for a couple more days, so you still have some time to catch up on any news you may have missed. I would suggest checking in at least once a day to stay updated on the latest announcements. And don't worry, the conference will definitely be worth the wait! Safe travels and happy conferencing!

1. When does Wave 3 end?

Wave 3 typically ends in mid to late June, although exact dates may vary depending on the specific conference schedule.

2. What announcements can we expect at the US Conference?

The US Conference is an exciting time for Pampered Chef as we announce new products, promotions, and business updates for our consultants. Stay tuned for more information as the conference approaches!

3. Will there be any online discussions during Wave 3?

Yes, there will be online discussions and trainings available during Wave 3 for consultants to participate in. These sessions are a great way to stay connected and learn from other consultants.

4. Can I still register for the US Conference during Wave 3?

Yes, you can still register for the US Conference during Wave 3. However, registration may be limited and prices may increase closer to the event, so it is recommended to register as soon as possible.

5. How can I access the online discussions during Wave 3?

To access the online discussions during Wave 3, simply log onto your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website and navigate to the "Events" section. From there, you can find information on upcoming online trainings and discussions and register to participate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • kcjodih
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U